Agency.com brand disappears in US
SAN FRANCISCO - Omnicom has relaunched the San Francisco office of Agency.com as Signal to Noise, fading out the agency brand in the US.
Signal to Noise: Omnicom agency gets new identity in the US
Agency.com's New York office is now embedded in TBWA New York and its Chicago office is becoming part of TBWA's E-Graphics Worldwide.
A TBWA Group UK spokeswoman declined to comment on whether there were any plans for a future rebrand of Agency.com in the UK.
Last year, TBWA briefly embarked on a UK group rebranding that was set to drop individual group agency names in favour of the umbrella brand TBWA\Media Arts. However, this was reversed after the departure of UK president Tim Lindsay.
Agency.com is led in the UK by acting chief executive Tim Bonnet, who is also chief executive of direct marketing agency Tequila\London.
According to Signal to Noise, the new name is intended to refer to the agency's analytic strengths in deriving actionable insights from the staggering amount of data delivered through digital channels.
The agency is led by Jordan Warren as president and chief executive.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Senior Account Manager fishtank 32k to 42k per year GBP, Maidenhead, Berkshire
- Graphic/Web Designer fishtank 17k to 27k per year GBP, United Kingdom
- ACCOUNT DIRECTOR/SENIOR ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - BTL/SP/Brand Experience - London - £45 - £55k plus bonus Judi Patton £45K-55K plus bonus, London/Greater London
- Digital Brand Manager Nike Europe Competitive + attractive relocation package for foreign hires, Amsterdam
- Head of Media, Marketing & Communications PGA Competitive, Sutton Coldfield, West Midlands
- senior planner > SPORTS BRANDS collectivo Up to £90,000 plus benefits, London
Integrated digital marketing offers huge opportunities to engage, servic...
With UK consumers spending an average of £1,083 a year online, int...
Conversational Mobile Marketing: Engage Customers and Empower Advocates (Expert Reports) External website
The pressure is on for marketers and mobile operators to embrace a strat...
As a nation, the UK is media and technology obsessed with over half of t...
All customers have the potential to become your brand advocates, driving...
A recent Brand Republic survey revealed that 78% of respondents felt und...