Kellogg's targets young men with 'Wake Up To Breakfast' campaign
Leo Burnett-created TV ads targeting young men who are prone to miss breakfast will form part of Kellogg's £1.5m 'Wake Up To Breakfast' drive.
Kellogg's: launches summer campaign
The cross-platform campaign will run across broadcast, print and online advertising, supported by an on-pack promotion and PR activity.
The TV ads feature an animated version of Kellogg's founder and will run over six weeks during the summer.
As part of the campaign, Kellogg's is also bringing back its "free cereal" promotion. The company said it gave away 230,000 free boxes last year.
This year, until October 2010, shoppers must collect three individual on-pack codes, enter them online and print a voucher, which will entitle the bearer to a free box of Kellogg's cereal.
The campaign will primarily target parents and families, but a digital element of the campaign will specifically target young men aged between 16 and 24 who, at that age, traditionally stop eating breakfast.
As part of the digital push, Kellogg's is also planning to take over MSN.
The online campaign aimed at young men will kick off during National Breakfast Week, which begins in September.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- PR Account Director fishtank 40k to 55k per year GBP, Surrey
- Digital Search & Acquisitions Officer Topshop Up to £30,000 per annum + benefits, London
- planner > SHOPPER EVANGELIST > brilliant role for those SUITS looking to move across into PLANNING collectivo £30-40k + bens, London
- Marketing Executive Warner Bros £ Competitive + benefits, Holborn, London
- Senior Digital Planner - Superb Integrated London Agency - FMCG Accounts - Up to £70K Fill Recruitment Ltd Up to £70K, London
- Senior Account Manager Gemini Search £34000.00 - £38000.00 per annum, City of London
Big Questions Live - Social Media, User Generated Content and the Power of Customer Insight (Webcast) External website
Brand Republic’s first ever online TV show, Big Questions Live wil...
Integrated digital marketing offers huge opportunities to engage, servic...
The PR industry’s lack of success at the Cannes Lions festival 201...
Confused by hashtags? Tweetchats? Tweet walls? You’re not alone.Wi...
It’s fair to say we are truly in the age of content marketing, the...
As a nation, the UK is media and technology obsessed with over half of t...