Glam Media extends blog network
Online publisher Glam Media aims to expand its presence within the family and parenting blogger community and increase its number of monthly unique users by one million by the end of the year.
Glam Media: seeks a further one million monthly unique users
The publisher has appointed Susanna Scott, who founded British Mummy Bloggers, a network with more than 1,300 UK bloggers, to recruit and assist its blogger community. Glam Media hopes to add another 30 bloggers to its network by the end of 2010.
Glam Media, which connects brand advertisers with online audiences across 1,400 sites, claims its family and parenting reach stands at 3.2 million monthly unique users in the UK. It is second only to Disney, which has 4.2 million unique users a month.
According to recent data from comScore, Glam Media is the ninth most-visited publisher site in the UK, with 13.9 million users, attracting 80.2 million unique users to its 1,400 publishers and bloggers.
Glam Media’s family and parenting channel includes AskBaby.com and A Modern Mother.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Account Director- Exciting Online Content Marketing Company- Up to £70,000 plus OTE Cedar Scott Up to £70,000 basic (up to £90,000 OTE) plus share options, Central London
- Category Manager Pearson Competitive salary & performance related bonus & benefits, Central London
- Global Product Manager Evans Taylor c£50k - c£60k p.a. plus car, bonus and benefits, North East of England or Central London
- Retail Marketing Manager - Maternity Cover Tottenham Hotspur Football Club Up to £35,000 pro-rata, Tottenham and Enfield
- Brand Manager Radisson Blu Edwardian, London Competitive , South Kensington, London
- ACCOUNT DIRECTOR/SENIOR ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - BTL/SP/Brand Experience - London - £45 - £55k plus bonus Judi Patton £45K-55K plus bonus, London/Greater London
Integrated digital marketing offers huge opportunities to engage, servic...
Mobile marketing is coming of age, and the pace of change is now exponen...
With UK consumers spending an average of £1,083 a year online, int...
Conversational Mobile Marketing: Engage Customers and Empower Advocates (Expert Reports) External website
The pressure is on for marketers and mobile operators to embrace a strat...
As a nation, the UK is media and technology obsessed with over half of t...
All customers have the potential to become your brand advocates, driving...