Glam Media extends blog network
Online publisher Glam Media aims to expand its presence within the family and parenting blogger community and increase its number of monthly unique users by one million by the end of the year.
Glam Media: seeks a further one million monthly unique users
The publisher has appointed Susanna Scott, who founded British Mummy Bloggers, a network with more than 1,300 UK bloggers, to recruit and assist its blogger community. Glam Media hopes to add another 30 bloggers to its network by the end of 2010.
Glam Media, which connects brand advertisers with online audiences across 1,400 sites, claims its family and parenting reach stands at 3.2 million monthly unique users in the UK. It is second only to Disney, which has 4.2 million unique users a month.
According to recent data from comScore, Glam Media is the ninth most-visited publisher site in the UK, with 13.9 million users, attracting 80.2 million unique users to its 1,400 publishers and bloggers.
Glam Media’s family and parenting channel includes AskBaby.com and A Modern Mother.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Account Director - Top London Advertising Agency c£50k Fill Recruitment Ltd c£50k, Central London
- European Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £40,000 per annum, South East
- Marketing & Research Manager - $1.8b Global Publisher Recruitment Revolution Excellent Salary + Bonus Potential + Full Corporate Benefits Package, Chichester
- CRM Manager - Iconic London Brand Tarsh Lazare Marketing Recruitment £40K-£60K + Benefits Package, Central London
- Senior Marketing & New Business Manager Dynamic New Alliances £32000.00 - £45000.00 per annum + Benefits, City of London
- Visual Merchandising Manager (Retail, Fashion, Creative, VM) Creative Recruitment £35000 - £40000 per annum + Negotiable, Hertfordshire