GreenThumb landscapes new website
GreenThumb, the largest lawn-care company in the UK, has launched a website designed by digital marketing agency MCM Net.
GreenThumb: website features characters from TV ad
The new site features the 3D lawn characters from GreenThumb’s television spots and includes information on GreenThumb services, lawn care advice, franchising, online contests and a store finder.
The site also works for in-office operations including franchise-to-head office orders and the ability for franchises and head office to upload news and documents about GreenThumb.
David Collison, marketing manager at GreenThumb, said MCM Net picked up the brief following a pitch earlier in the year, and the company was more than happy with the finished product.
GreenThumb has more than 200 branches and services over 2 million lawns every year.
MCM Net’s clients include Chelsea Football Club, Planet Live Ltd. and insurance broker Tasker Partners.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £68,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Media Business Director PFJ £70000.00 - £90000 per annum, London
- PERFORMANCE PLANNING DIRECTOR - MOBILE BRAND! Ultimate Asset £45000 - £60000 per annum + Benefits, London
- Mid Weight Graphic Designer - Consumer agency JEFFERSON £28-35k plus benefits, SE Surrey
- Category Insight Manager - 12 mths contract Tarsh Lazare Marketing Recruitment c.£50K-£56K + Benefits + Generous Bonus, Herts/North of London
- Senior Digital Delivery Manager Harvey Nash £55000 per annum + package, Nottingham