GreenThumb landscapes new website
GreenThumb, the largest lawn-care company in the UK, has launched a website designed by digital marketing agency MCM Net.
GreenThumb: website features characters from TV ad
The new site features the 3D lawn characters from GreenThumb’s television spots and includes information on GreenThumb services, lawn care advice, franchising, online contests and a store finder.
The site also works for in-office operations including franchise-to-head office orders and the ability for franchises and head office to upload news and documents about GreenThumb.
David Collison, marketing manager at GreenThumb, said MCM Net picked up the brief following a pitch earlier in the year, and the company was more than happy with the finished product.
GreenThumb has more than 200 branches and services over 2 million lawns every year.
MCM Net’s clients include Chelsea Football Club, Planet Live Ltd. and insurance broker Tasker Partners.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- SHOPPER MARKETING ACCOUNT HANDLERS - London agencies - £38k-55k (perm & freelance) Judi Patton £28-£55k- plus bonus and benefits, London
- head of new business > #1 DIGITAL & CONTENT AGENCY collectivo £60k-£80k plus agency bens, Central London
- Account Director Ball & Hoolahan £55,000 per annum, London
- Senior Account Manager - [Retail / Digital] - Superb agency! £35k - £39k Fill Recruitment Ltd £35k - £39k + bonus & benefits, Central London
- Marketing Manager - FMCG - London or Home counties Stonor £45,000 - £55,000 dependent on experience , London, Essex, Bucks or Oxon
- Creative Director The Marketing Practice Up to £120k dependant on experience , East Hendred, near to Didcot in Oxfordshire