GreenThumb landscapes new website
GreenThumb, the largest lawn-care company in the UK, has launched a website designed by digital marketing agency MCM Net.
GreenThumb: website features characters from TV ad
The new site features the 3D lawn characters from GreenThumb’s television spots and includes information on GreenThumb services, lawn care advice, franchising, online contests and a store finder.
The site also works for in-office operations including franchise-to-head office orders and the ability for franchises and head office to upload news and documents about GreenThumb.
David Collison, marketing manager at GreenThumb, said MCM Net picked up the brief following a pitch earlier in the year, and the company was more than happy with the finished product.
GreenThumb has more than 200 branches and services over 2 million lawns every year.
MCM Net’s clients include Chelsea Football Club, Planet Live Ltd. and insurance broker Tasker Partners.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Business Development Executive Bullfrog Digital LTD Up to £30k + Commission and benifits, Shoreditch
- Head of Strategy, Insight & External Relations London & Partners COMPETITIVE + PRP + BENEFITS, London Bridge
- Senior Account Manager Hot Cow Between £32,000 - £35,000 with discretionary bonuses., Near Chiswick Business Park, a fun and vibrant location to work with events, a lake and bars.
- Project Manager - Integrated / Digital - Superb London Agency Fill Recruitment Ltd £40k - £50k plus bonus and superb benefits!, Central London
- Retail Marketing Manager EMEA Callaway Golf Europe Ltd circa £50,000 pa plus benefits, based in Chessington, Surrey
- Lead Graphic Designer / Creative Designer Guru Careers £35 - 40k, Based in London (EC1)