Murdoch says subscriber levels for The Times paywall are 'strong'
Rupert Murdoch today gave the first hint at how well The Times is doing behind its paywall. The News Corp chairman said subscriber levels for The Times following its move to erect a pay wall were "strong''.
This comes despite rumours that very few people are using The Times website since its paywall was erected last month.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Middleweight Artworker become £32K, London
- International Assistant Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £28,000 per annum, South East
- PR and Social Media Manager Ball & Hoolahan £55,000 per annum, London
- Media - Client Director Ball & Hoolahan £44,000 per annum, London
- International Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £45,000 per annum, South East region
- Digital Project Manager - Hugely Respected Digital Agency ADLIB £30000 - £45000 per annum, Oxford