Facebook: 'the enchantment next look in social team-ups'
SAO PAULO - Brazilian ad agency Moma has given three of the worlds most modern brands a vintage 60s sepia makeover for an 'Everything Ages Fast' campaign.
The ads, created by Moma's Rodolfo Sampaio, have been running in Brazilian newspaper Meio & Mensagem to promote media seminars from Maxi Midia.
Sampaio said: "Maximedia is an event intended for people working in communications. An updating event.
"Being that one of the greatest concerns these professionals have is to constantly reinvent themselves. What's new today, is old tomorrow. With this in mind we've developed this campaign, showing how the tools in communication are quickly outdated. We are greatly impressed and pleased with the feedback we are seeing throughout the world."
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Head of Digital & Social - Dublin / London The Great & The Good In the region of £60,000 - £65,000 per annum, Dublin
- Commercial Manager Business Centric Services Group Up to £45,000 per annum + benefits, Old Street
- Head of Marketing Operations - Fixed Term Contract 12 months NEST Corporation Competitve, London
- Senior Account Manager / First Time Account Director Content is King £35k - £45k per annum dependent on experience, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Head of Acquisition & Retention NEST Corporation Competitive, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Group Account Director - Experiential Agency The Great & The Good £70,000 - £75,000 per annum, London