Facebook: 'the enchantment next look in social team-ups'
SAO PAULO - Brazilian ad agency Moma has given three of the worlds most modern brands a vintage 60s sepia makeover for an 'Everything Ages Fast' campaign.
The ads, created by Moma's Rodolfo Sampaio, have been running in Brazilian newspaper Meio & Mensagem to promote media seminars from Maxi Midia.
Sampaio said: "Maximedia is an event intended for people working in communications. An updating event.
"Being that one of the greatest concerns these professionals have is to constantly reinvent themselves. What's new today, is old tomorrow. With this in mind we've developed this campaign, showing how the tools in communication are quickly outdated. We are greatly impressed and pleased with the feedback we are seeing throughout the world."
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Marketing Manager Fidelity Worldwide Investment Dependent on Experience, Surrey
- Marketing Manager Ibiza Rocks Salary: £30K-34K DOE, Based in London head office
- Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £40,000 + Car/ Car Allowance, South East England
- Senior Designer Gabriele Skelton Ã‚£40000 per annum, City of London
- Creative Director, PR Agency, London Office + Great Benefits Fleishman-Hillard Up to £100,000, dep on experience, London (Central), London (Greater)
- ACCOUNT DIRECTORS - Integrated/ATL/TTL/BTL/SP/Shopper/Retail - London - up to £50k Judi Patton £40k-£50k plus excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)