Facebook: 'the enchantment next look in social team-ups'
SAO PAULO - Brazilian ad agency Moma has given three of the worlds most modern brands a vintage 60s sepia makeover for an 'Everything Ages Fast' campaign.
The ads, created by Moma's Rodolfo Sampaio, have been running in Brazilian newspaper Meio & Mensagem to promote media seminars from Maxi Midia.
Sampaio said: "Maximedia is an event intended for people working in communications. An updating event.
"Being that one of the greatest concerns these professionals have is to constantly reinvent themselves. What's new today, is old tomorrow. With this in mind we've developed this campaign, showing how the tools in communication are quickly outdated. We are greatly impressed and pleased with the feedback we are seeing throughout the world."
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Head of Marketing and Communications Alexandra Palace Trading £40,000 + bonus + benefits, London (Greater)
- ACCOUNT DIRECTORS - Integrated/ATL/TTL/BTL/SP/Shopper/Retail - London - up to £45k Judi Patton £40k-£45k plus excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Head of Engagement Planning (UK) BespokeHR £80,000 - £85,000, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Account Manager Ice (London) Ltd Competitive Salary dependent on experience, Windsor, Berkshire
- Interim Head of Brand The Rank Group To attract the right person!, Maidenhead, Berkshire
- Digital Display Manager - Fab Agency! GoodEgg Digital £Neg+ great benefits, South East England / London (Central), London (Greater)