JWT acquires US digital agency
WPP's JWT network has acquired the US digital agency Digitaria Interactive for an undisclosed sum.
JWT: has acquired US digital agency Digitaria Interactive
The agency's clients include film studio Dreamworks, ESPN, Fox Corporation, the National Football League and TV and film company, NBC Universal.
It made revenues of $14.3m (£9.2m) in the year ended 31 March 2010 and employs 100 people based in San Diego, with satellite offices in Dallas, Los Angeles and New York.
WPP's last digital investment in the US was in AceMetrix, a real-time TV advertising analytics company, in June.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Middleweight Artworker become £32K, London
- International Assistant Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £28,000 per annum, South East
- PR and Social Media Manager Ball & Hoolahan £55,000 per annum, London
- Media - Client Director Ball & Hoolahan £44,000 per annum, London
- International Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £45,000 per annum, South East region
- Digital Project Manager - Hugely Respected Digital Agency ADLIB £30000 - £45000 per annum, Oxford