Facebook tool launched to help agencies manage advertising
Search technology company Marin Software has created a tool that allows agencies to manage their ads on Facebook, alongside search sites such as Google, Yahoo! and Bing.
The tool offers agencies reports and optimisation for search and social advertising campaigns. These reports include data such as engagement metrics and return on spend to help monitor demographics’ interests' and ‘likes’.
It also has an ad rotation function to aid ad click through rates by preventing ‘ad blindness’, which occurs in Facebook when users are served the ads multiple times.
Nick Graham, head of search at ZenithOptimedia, said that with Facebook campaigns becoming more complex this technology will help agencies to "untangle these complexities" and manage campaigns more effectively.
Earlier this month, social media management company Tempero and technology firm iPlatform launched a tool that allows brands to better manage and track activity on their Facebook pages.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Account Director - Top London Advertising Agency c£50k Fill Recruitment Ltd c£50k, Central London
- Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £55,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- SENIOR ACCOUNT MANAGER - Integrated Shoreditch Agency - Financial Services - £30-38k Judi Patton £30k-38k, Shoreditch, London
- Head of Inbound (SEO and Content) dmpeople Between £60,000 and £80,000 plus bonus and benefits, London
- Regional Shopper & Market Insights Manager Ball & Hoolahan £55,000 per annum, Asia
- International Trade Planning Manager Ball & Hoolahan £42,000 per annum, London