Kraft begins hunt for melt-free chocolate wrapper
Kraft Foods, the US food giant and owner of Cadbury, is bidding to steal a march on its rivals by introducing "thin-film" packaging to prevent its chocolate bars from melting.
Dairy Milk: Kraft brand
The Daily Telegraph has reported that the company has begun a search for new packaging technology that would minimise the melting of chocolate during hot weather and also prevent discoloration of chocolate when it is stored in sunlight.
US innovation consultancy NineSigma has issued a tender for the packing design on behalf of Kraft.
Kraft owns a number of chocolate brands including Milka, Toblerone, Cote d'Or and Terry's, along with Cadbury's chocolate brands such as Dairy Milk.
Kraft was unavailable for comment.
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Account Director- Exciting Online Content Marketing Company- Up to £70,000 plus OTE Cedar Scott Up to £70,000 basic (up to £90,000 OTE) plus share options, Central London
- Category Manager Pearson Competitive salary & performance related bonus & benefits, Central London
- Global Product Manager Evans Taylor c£50k - c£60k p.a. plus car, bonus and benefits, North East of England or Central London
- Retail Marketing Manager - Maternity Cover Tottenham Hotspur Football Club Up to £35,000 pro-rata, Tottenham and Enfield
- Brand Manager Radisson Blu Edwardian, London Competitive , South Kensington, London
- ACCOUNT DIRECTOR/SENIOR ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - BTL/SP/Brand Experience - London - £45 - £55k plus bonus Judi Patton £45K-55K plus bonus, London/Greater London
Integrated digital marketing offers huge opportunities to engage, servic...
Mobile marketing is coming of age, and the pace of change is now exponen...
With UK consumers spending an average of £1,083 a year online, int...
Conversational Mobile Marketing: Engage Customers and Empower Advocates (Expert Reports) External website
The pressure is on for marketers and mobile operators to embrace a strat...
As a nation, the UK is media and technology obsessed with over half of t...
All customers have the potential to become your brand advocates, driving...