RKCR/Y&R lands £6m Ferrero Rocher account
Ferrero Rocher has appointed Rainey Kelly Campbell Roalfe/Y&R to its £6m advertising account, which includes its key Christmas activity.
Ferrero Rocher: account goes to Rainey Kelly
The incumbent agency WCRS parted company with Ferrero UK in June, resigning both the Ferrero Rocher and Tic Tac accounts due to "creative differences" according to a source.
The subsequent pitch was handled by The Observatory. RKCR has emerged as the victor following a final round against Mortimer Whittaker O'Sullivan. St Luke's also took part in the pitch.
Last year's push, which was fronted by Britain’s Got Talent judge Amanda Holden, had a £5m media spend.
The brand has been infamous in the UK since a series of ads in the nineties that were set in a European ambassador's official residence and carried the line "Monsieur, with these Rocher, you are really spoiling us".
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Head of Marketing Operations - Fixed Term Contract 12 months NEST Corporation Competitve, London
- Senior Account Manager / First Time Account Director Content is King £35k - £45k per annum dependent on experience, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Head of Acquisition & Retention NEST Corporation Competitive, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Group Account Director - Experiential Agency The Great & The Good £65000 - £70000 per annum, London
- Account Director The Great & The Good £45000 - £50000 per annum, West End
- Social Media Manager Ball & Hoolahan £48,000, London (Central), London (Greater)