RKCR/Y&R lands £6m Ferrero Rocher account
Ferrero Rocher has appointed Rainey Kelly Campbell Roalfe/Y&R to its £6m advertising account, which includes its key Christmas activity.
Ferrero Rocher: account goes to Rainey Kelly
The incumbent agency WCRS parted company with Ferrero UK in June, resigning both the Ferrero Rocher and Tic Tac accounts due to "creative differences" according to a source.
The subsequent pitch was handled by The Observatory. RKCR has emerged as the victor following a final round against Mortimer Whittaker O'Sullivan. St Luke's also took part in the pitch.
Last year's push, which was fronted by Britain’s Got Talent judge Amanda Holden, had a £5m media spend.
The brand has been infamous in the UK since a series of ads in the nineties that were set in a European ambassador's official residence and carried the line "Monsieur, with these Rocher, you are really spoiling us".
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Copywriter fishtank 25k to 40k per year GBP, Marlow, Buckinghamshire
- PR Account Director fishtank 40k to 55k per year GBP, Surrey
- Head of Marketing fishtank 45k to 60k per year GBP, United Kingdom
- Digital Search & Acquisitions Officer Topshop Up to £30,000 per annum + benefits, London
- planner > SHOPPER EVANGELIST > brilliant role for those SUITS looking to move across into PLANNING collectivo £30-40k + bens, London
- Marketing Executive Warner Bros £ Competitive + benefits, Holborn, London
Big Questions Live - Social Media, User Generated Content and the Power of Customer Insight (Webcast) External website
Brand Republic’s first ever online TV show, Big Questions Live wil...
The PR industry’s lack of success at the Cannes Lions festival 201...
Confused by hashtags? Tweetchats? Tweet walls? You’re not alone.Wi...
It’s fair to say we are truly in the age of content marketing, the...
As a nation, the UK is media and technology obsessed with over half of t...
All customers have the potential to become your brand advocates, driving...