RKCR/Y&R lands £6m Ferrero Rocher account
Ferrero Rocher has appointed Rainey Kelly Campbell Roalfe/Y&R to its £6m advertising account, which includes its key Christmas activity.
Ferrero Rocher: account goes to Rainey Kelly
The incumbent agency WCRS parted company with Ferrero UK in June, resigning both the Ferrero Rocher and Tic Tac accounts due to "creative differences" according to a source.
The subsequent pitch was handled by The Observatory. RKCR has emerged as the victor following a final round against Mortimer Whittaker O'Sullivan. St Luke's also took part in the pitch.
Last year's push, which was fronted by Britain’s Got Talent judge Amanda Holden, had a £5m media spend.
The brand has been infamous in the UK since a series of ads in the nineties that were set in a European ambassador's official residence and carried the line "Monsieur, with these Rocher, you are really spoiling us".
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Commercial Market Analyst UCAS c.£35,000 , Cheltenham, Gloucestershire
- Creative Production Controller (Maternity Cover) Asthma UK £34,361 - £36,169, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Product Manager Ball & Hoolahan £50,000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater) / London (City of), London (Greater)
- Marketing Brand Manager Clipper Ventures Circa £40k - dependent on experience, South East England / South West England / Gosport, Hampshire
- Customer Insight Manager Tottenham Hotspur Between £40,000-£45,000 per annum + benefits (dependant on experience), London (North), London (Greater)
- Sponsorship Manager Ball & Hoolahan £50,000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)