RKCR/Y&R lands £6m Ferrero Rocher account
Ferrero Rocher has appointed Rainey Kelly Campbell Roalfe/Y&R to its £6m advertising account, which includes its key Christmas activity.
Ferrero Rocher: account goes to Rainey Kelly
The incumbent agency WCRS parted company with Ferrero UK in June, resigning both the Ferrero Rocher and Tic Tac accounts due to "creative differences" according to a source.
The subsequent pitch was handled by The Observatory. RKCR has emerged as the victor following a final round against Mortimer Whittaker O'Sullivan. St Luke's also took part in the pitch.
Last year's push, which was fronted by Britain’s Got Talent judge Amanda Holden, had a £5m media spend.
The brand has been infamous in the UK since a series of ads in the nineties that were set in a European ambassador's official residence and carried the line "Monsieur, with these Rocher, you are really spoiling us".
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Account Director - Top London Advertising Agency c£50k Fill Recruitment Ltd c£50k, Central London
- Client Account Manager - Mobile Advertising Digital Gurus £30000 - £36000 per annum + bonus, negotiable, benefits, London
- Mobile Solutions Architect ( EMEA ) #Mobile - London Digital Gurus £60000 - £70000 per annum + Negotiable upon experience, City of London
- Mobile Project Manager - (Mobile Web / Mobile Applications) Digital Gurus £45000 - £57000 per annum + benefits, package, London
- INTEGRATED agency - South West London - ACCOUNT MANAGER or Senior Account Manager x 2 - £27k-35K Judi Patton £27k-£35k, South West London
- Media Account Director - Mobile Display Advertising Digital Gurus £50000 - £65000 per annum + Benefits, London