Eurostar introduces crowdsourced travel guide
Eurostar has launched a crowdsourced travel guide as part of its wider 'Exploring is beautiful' campaign to inspire customers to travel beyond its core destinations of Paris, Lille and Brussels.
Eurostar: introduces crowdsourced travel guide
The guide, designed by social media agency We Are Social, allows travellers to submit their own reviews of destinations around Europe to the site.
It is be supported by a blog highlighting the best things to see and do in featured destinations.
In July, Eurostar launched the "Exploring is beautiful" push, which involved its first TV campaign in three years and a re-launch of its "Little break, big difference" consumer website under the name "Europe by Eurostar".
The cross-channel rail operator reported an extra 50,000 passengers following the disruption to air travel caused by the ash cloud earlier this year.
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Account Director - Top London Advertising Agency c£50k Fill Recruitment Ltd c£50k, Central London
- Marketing Consultant - 2 vacancies Rare Selection £60 - £80K + 30% bonus, 8% pension, and excellent benefits, London
- Senior Brand Strategist Rare Selection Highly competitive, Central London
- Senior Consultant Brand Strategy Rare Selection Up to £68K + benefits, South West London
- Campaign Delivery Executive Stopgap £20000 - £23000 per annum, London
- Strategic Planner - to £50k Network Career Consultants £45000 - £50000 per annum, London