Information Arts snapped up by Harte-Hanks
US marketing services giant Harte-Hanks has acquired Information Arts, the UK-based business-to-business marketing data and insight company, for an undisclosed sum.
Simon Lawrence: Information Arts CEO
Information Arts will operate as a business unit of Harte-Hanks Direct Marketing under its current leadership of Simon Lawrence and Gary Selby.
Harte-Hanks will combine its other marketing offerings in Europe with Information Arts to create multichannel integrated lead generation and lead management programmes.
Information Arts works for clients including Shell, Cisco and Vodafone and was founded by Lawrence and Selby in 2000, expanding into Europe in 2004.
Its Omni database blends information from leading European data suppliers.
It started working with Harte-Hanks in 2007, when the two companies signed an agreement for the US company to acquire Information Arts at a later date.
Having seen that agreement bear fruit, Lawrence said: "Harte-Hanks is an impressive multinational business with a prolific client list that spans a diverse range of industries and locations, so becoming a part of Harte-Hanks is a natural step forward.
"Information Arts will continue to work from the position of providing the best quality independent marketing data and insight, and we expect to continue to see the business grow organically by attracting top name clients."
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Senior Mobile Manager Ultimate Asset £35000 - £50000 per annum + excellent benefits, City of London
- International Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £50,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Senior Data Planner - Superb Agency - Soho - up to £50k Fill Recruitment Ltd to £50k + great benefits, Soho, London
- Account Director - Branding and Packaging Mustard Jobs Circa £40,000 DOE, Central London
- Client Manager - Branding & Packaging to £35k Network Career Consultants £30000 - £35000 per annum, London
- Junior Planner - London - up to £34,000 Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £25000 - £34000 per annum, London