Kale promoted to branch head of Law & Kenneth in Mumbai
MUMBAI - Law & Kenneth, Mumbai, has promoted Neeraja Kale to the new role of branch head marking the first time that the agency has appointed someone for the post in its Mumbai office.
Law & Kenneth has promoted Neeraja Kale to the position of senior vice president and branch head of Law & Kenneth Mumbai.
This is the first time Law & Kenneth is appointing a branch head for Mumbai.
Confirming the development, Anil Nair, chief executive officer and managing partner of Law & Kenneth, said, "I am extremely happy to handover the charge of our largest business unit Mumbai, in the hands of a capable leader, who I am sure, will take the branch to greater heights. Neeraja’s collaborative and hands on management style have made her the automatic choice for this position."
Kale has over 14 years of experience in the marketing and advertising industry across personal care, confectionery and media & entertainment to name a few. Her earlier responsibility at Law & Kenneth was as business head of a group that handled Godrej and a part of S Kumars. Speaking about her new mandate, she said, "I am really excited and looking forward to build on an already strong foundation."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Account Director - Top London Advertising Agency c£50k Fill Recruitment Ltd c£50k, Central London
- Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £55,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Freelancers - All Levels Source £110 - £300 per annum, London
- Account Manager, Integrated, London Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £25000 - £30000 per annum, London
- SAM/Experienced AM, London, up to £38,000 Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £32000 - £38000 per annum, London
- Events / Production Manager (Gaming/Tech Clients) - Integrated Marketing Agency Rocket Recruitment £28,000-35,000, Central London