Kale promoted to branch head of Law & Kenneth in Mumbai
MUMBAI - Law & Kenneth, Mumbai, has promoted Neeraja Kale to the new role of branch head marking the first time that the agency has appointed someone for the post in its Mumbai office.
Law & Kenneth has promoted Neeraja Kale to the position of senior vice president and branch head of Law & Kenneth Mumbai.
This is the first time Law & Kenneth is appointing a branch head for Mumbai.
Confirming the development, Anil Nair, chief executive officer and managing partner of Law & Kenneth, said, "I am extremely happy to handover the charge of our largest business unit Mumbai, in the hands of a capable leader, who I am sure, will take the branch to greater heights. Neeraja’s collaborative and hands on management style have made her the automatic choice for this position."
Kale has over 14 years of experience in the marketing and advertising industry across personal care, confectionery and media & entertainment to name a few. Her earlier responsibility at Law & Kenneth was as business head of a group that handled Godrej and a part of S Kumars. Speaking about her new mandate, she said, "I am really excited and looking forward to build on an already strong foundation."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Brand Manager Radisson Blu Edwardian, London Competitive , South Kensington, London
- Account Director- Exciting Online Content Marketing Company- Up to £70,000 plus OTE Cedar Scott Up to £70,000 basic (up to £90,000 OTE) plus share options, Central London
- ACCOUNT DIRECTOR/SENIOR ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - BTL/SP/Brand Experience - London - £45 - £55k plus bonus Judi Patton £45K-55K plus bonus, London/Greater London
- Senior Planning Director, International Agency, London, to £120k Fill Recruitment Ltd to £120,000, Central London
- Head of Customer Analytics - Consultancy Harnham £90000 - £100000 per annum + benefits, London
- Digital Sales Manager Gemini Search £40000 - £60000 per annum + commission + benefits, City of London
Integrated digital marketing offers huge opportunities to engage, servic...
Mobile marketing is coming of age, and the pace of change is now exponen...
With UK consumers spending an average of £1,083 a year online, int...
Conversational Mobile Marketing: Engage Customers and Empower Advocates (Expert Reports) External website
The pressure is on for marketers and mobile operators to embrace a strat...
As a nation, the UK is media and technology obsessed with over half of t...
All customers have the potential to become your brand advocates, driving...