AB InBev appoints Vizeum to £23m media account
Anheuser Busch InBev has appointed Vizeum to its £23m media planning and buying account.
Stell Artois: owner InBev appoints Vizeum
Last week incumbent Starcom was dropped by the brewer, which counts Stella Artois, Beck's and Budweiser in its portfolio, as part of the ongoing review of the business.
The incumbent failed to make it through to the final stage of the pitch, leaving Vizeum and Universal McCann in a two-way shootout.
The other competing agency PHD was dropped from the pitch along with Starcom.
Vizeum will now be responsible for the media strategy, planning and buying for all AB InBev's core brands in the UK. The Aegis-owned agency will begin work on the account over the coming weeks.
Ken Valledy, AB InBev’s Western Europe consumer connections director, said: "We are delighted to appoint Vizeum and are confident they will do a great job supporting us in choosing the right communications channels to engage our consumers around our latest Stella Artois, Budweiser and Beck’s campaigns in the UK.
"We are also very pleased that Vizeum will use their unique position to partner with us in our responsible drinking efforts."
AB InBev said it would "like to thank Starcom for their support to our business and brands over many years and wish them continued success."
Grant Millar, Vizeum managing director, said: "We are delighted to be working with the market leading brewer with the best beer brands in the world."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Senior Account Manager fishtank 32k to 42k per year GBP, Maidenhead, Berkshire
- Graphic/Web Designer fishtank 17k to 27k per year GBP, United Kingdom
- ACCOUNT DIRECTOR/SENIOR ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - BTL/SP/Brand Experience - London - £45 - £55k plus bonus Judi Patton £45K-55K plus bonus, London/Greater London
- Digital Brand Manager Nike Europe Competitive + attractive relocation package for foreign hires, Amsterdam
- Head of Media, Marketing & Communications PGA Competitive, Sutton Coldfield, West Midlands
- senior planner > SPORTS BRANDS collectivo Up to £90,000 plus benefits, London
Integrated digital marketing offers huge opportunities to engage, servic...
With UK consumers spending an average of £1,083 a year online, int...
Conversational Mobile Marketing: Engage Customers and Empower Advocates (Expert Reports) External website
The pressure is on for marketers and mobile operators to embrace a strat...
As a nation, the UK is media and technology obsessed with over half of t...
All customers have the potential to become your brand advocates, driving...
A recent Brand Republic survey revealed that 78% of respondents felt und...