Digg suffers fall after redesign
Charts released today show that user unhappiness with social media bookmarking site Digg's recent redesign are the least of its problems as its power to refer to publisher's websites appears to be waning.
Digg: suffers fall after redesign
Gawker Media has released two charts that show Digg has gone from being one of its top referring social media sites to one of the bottom. The Charts also show that StumbleUpon is rising in popularity.
Also on The Wall today
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Senior Mobile Manager Ultimate Asset £35000 - £50000 per annum + excellent benefits, City of London
- International Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £50,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Senior Data Planner - Superb Agency - Soho - up to £50k Fill Recruitment Ltd to £50k + great benefits, Soho, London
- Online Marketing Executive - global business services giant Perfect Marketing People To £25k, Manchester
- Digital Marketing Manager Salt £40000 - £50000 per annum + bonus, London
- Trainee Account Executive Michael Page Digital £16000 per annum, Guildford