Twitter in content push as it partners with Amex for NY Fashion Week
Twitter is making a major play for content by creating a site for New York Fashion Week containing real-time coverage, photos and commentary of the top fashion event in a deal with American Express.
Twitter: creates New York Fashion Week site
Twitter has signed up a number of high profile tweeters from the fashion world that it will bring together on its New York Fashion Week website. The deal points to future content deals that Twitter could sign with commercial partners around signature events.
Also new on The Wall
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Video Creative Solutions Sales Manager Ultimate Asset £40000 - £65000 per annum + +comm+bens, London
- Digital Account Manager AF Selection Up to £30,000, Manchester
- Group Account Director, Digital role, fashion and beauty brand, £80k MODA consult £80k + excellent benefits, Central London
- Head of Digital Marketing - Nottingham Trent University Stopgap £70000 - £79500 per annum + benefits, Nottingham
- Senior Research Executive - Boutique Research Agency NG Digital Marketing up to £35k, Central London
- Consumer Insight Manager - FMCG Company NG Digital Marketing £55 per annum + car, benefits, London