Comet re-brands to emphasise retail experience
Electricals retailer Comet is revamping its marketing strategy in an effort to tempt consumers back into its stores.
New Comet logo
The Kesa-owned brand is rolling out a multi-million pound campaign from Wednesday 15 September based around the strapline ‘Come and play’. The ads, created by Euro RSCG, will feature staff engaging with a range of products to showcase ‘expert knowledge’ of Comet’s employees.
As part of the revamp, Comet will launch a new, ‘softer’ logo, while staff will be kitted out in pink, green and blue pastel-coloured uniforms to give them a relaxed and younger appearance. The new look was designed by branding agency venturethree.
"Our friendly in-store experts have all the knowledge to help customers make the right choices and help them understand the amazing benefits technology can bring to their lives," said Bill Moir, head of marketing at Comet.
"The "Come and Play" idea has huge potential and we look forward to developing it further in the coming months," added Euro RSCG London chief executive Russ Lidstone.
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- PR Account Manager fishtank 24k to 33k per year GBP, Surrey
- Junior Account Manager fishtank 22k to 28k per year GBP, Buckinghamshire
- senior planner > SPORTS BRANDS collectivo Up to £90,000 plus benefits, London
- Head of Media, Marketing & Communications PGA Competitive, Sutton Coldfield, West Midlands
- Graphic/Web Designer fishtank 27k to 35k per year GBP, United Kingdom
- Account Director- Exciting Online Content Marketing Company- Up to £70,000 plus OTE Cedar Scott Up to £70,000 basic (up to £90,000 OTE) plus share options, Central London
Integrated digital marketing offers huge opportunities to engage, servic...
Mobile marketing is coming of age, and the pace of change is now exponen...
With UK consumers spending an average of £1,083 a year online, int...
Conversational Mobile Marketing: Engage Customers and Empower Advocates (Expert Reports) External website
The pressure is on for marketers and mobile operators to embrace a strat...
As a nation, the UK is media and technology obsessed with over half of t...
All customers have the potential to become your brand advocates, driving...