Comet re-brands to emphasise retail experience
Electricals retailer Comet is revamping its marketing strategy in an effort to tempt consumers back into its stores.
New Comet logo
The Kesa-owned brand is rolling out a multi-million pound campaign from Wednesday 15 September based around the strapline ‘Come and play’. The ads, created by Euro RSCG, will feature staff engaging with a range of products to showcase ‘expert knowledge’ of Comet’s employees.
As part of the revamp, Comet will launch a new, ‘softer’ logo, while staff will be kitted out in pink, green and blue pastel-coloured uniforms to give them a relaxed and younger appearance. The new look was designed by branding agency venturethree.
"Our friendly in-store experts have all the knowledge to help customers make the right choices and help them understand the amazing benefits technology can bring to their lives," said Bill Moir, head of marketing at Comet.
"The "Come and Play" idea has huge potential and we look forward to developing it further in the coming months," added Euro RSCG London chief executive Russ Lidstone.
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Head of Editorial Compliance Telegraph Media Group Competitive + excellent benefits, London
- board director > DIRECT RESPONSE EVANGELIST collectivo to £90k + bens, LONDON
- Director of Marketing Greenwich School of Management Circa £80,000 per annum package + bonus , Greenwich and Greenford, London
- Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £55,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Brand Manager Amnesty International Secretariat £52,464, WC1X 0DW
- Head of Creative Services [Fill Exclusive] - Unique London Agency - £100k+ Fill Recruitment Ltd £100k+, Central London