3D billboard gets the Wonderbra effect
Wonderbra is to unveil its first 3D billboard today on London's Waterloo Road.
Wonderbra: 3D billboard publicises the Full Effect
The ad, created by Iris, is more than 20ft wide and is close to the look of Wonderbra's renowned 1990s "Hello boys" campaign created by TBWA and featuring supermodel Eva Herzigova.
Passers-by will need special glasses to fully appreciate the 3D ad featuring Brazilian model Sabraine Banado.
The new ad promotes Wonderbra's new £28 Full Effect bra, which is designed to make breasts appear two sizes bigger.
Iris currently works with Wonderbra UK on a project basis. The brand, owned by DB Apparel, appointed BBH to handle its pan-European ad account last month in a bid to recapture its "Hello boys" glory days.
Iris has also created a competition for women who can win the opportunity to be a fashion journalist, a fashion stylist and a fashion buyer for a week.
The competition is being promoted using Facebook and Twitter to drive people to the website Wonderbrafulleffect.co.uk.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Senior Marketing Executive Adam Recruitment £28000 - £32000 per annum, Birmingham
- Creative Artworker Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £25000 - £30000 per annum, Northamptonshire
- Account Director - Retail to £50k Network Career Consultants £45000 - £50000 per annum, London
- Mid-Senior Print Designer | Contract | London Salt £200 - £300 per day, City of London
- Retail Marketing - Account Executive Barclay Meade £24000 - £27000 per annum + Benefits, City of London
- Marketing Manager Barclay Meade £45000 - £50000 per annum + Benefits, Reading