3D billboard gets the Wonderbra effect
Wonderbra is to unveil its first 3D billboard today on London's Waterloo Road.
Wonderbra: 3D billboard publicises the Full Effect
The ad, created by Iris, is more than 20ft wide and is close to the look of Wonderbra's renowned 1990s "Hello boys" campaign created by TBWA and featuring supermodel Eva Herzigova.
Passers-by will need special glasses to fully appreciate the 3D ad featuring Brazilian model Sabraine Banado.
The new ad promotes Wonderbra's new £28 Full Effect bra, which is designed to make breasts appear two sizes bigger.
Iris currently works with Wonderbra UK on a project basis. The brand, owned by DB Apparel, appointed BBH to handle its pan-European ad account last month in a bid to recapture its "Hello boys" glory days.
Iris has also created a competition for women who can win the opportunity to be a fashion journalist, a fashion stylist and a fashion buyer for a week.
The competition is being promoted using Facebook and Twitter to drive people to the website Wonderbrafulleffect.co.uk.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Head of Marketing and Communications Alexandra Palace Trading £40,000 + bonus + benefits, London (Greater)
- Senior Account Manager Ice (London) Ltd Competitive Salary dependent on experience, Windsor, Berkshire
- Head of Engagement Planning (UK) BespokeHR £80,000 - £85,000, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Interim Head of Brand The Rank Group To attract the right person!, Maidenhead, Berkshire
- Marketing Manager - Entertainments Ball & Hoolahan £55,000 + Car/Car Allowance , South East England
- ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - BTL/SP/Retail - London/Greater London - Salary depending on experience Judi Patton depending on experience, Hertfordshire / London (Greater) / London (North), London (Greater) / London (South), London (Gre...