Revlon appoints Adelaide Sharples as UK marketing chief
Revlon, the beauty and cosmetics company, has named Adelaide Sharples as its new marketing director.
Revlon: Adelaide Sharples appointed marketing director
Sharples, the former general manager of commercial at PZ Cussons, replaces Graeme Bralsford, who left last September and is now interim group marketing director at Decleor, Carita and Shiseido .
The announcement of Sharples’ role comes days after Revlon named Julia Goldin, the former Coca-Cola GB marketer, as the new senior vice-president and global chief marketing officer for all its brands.
Sharples will be responsible for PR, brand and media strategies for Revlon UK, which makes cosmetics, skin care, fragrance and personal care products.
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Senior Account Manager fishtank 32k to 42k per year GBP, Maidenhead, Berkshire
- Graphic/Web Designer fishtank 17k to 27k per year GBP, United Kingdom
- ACCOUNT DIRECTOR/SENIOR ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - BTL/SP/Brand Experience - London - £45 - £55k plus bonus Judi Patton £45K-55K plus bonus, London/Greater London
- Digital Brand Manager Nike Europe Competitive + attractive relocation package for foreign hires, Amsterdam
- Head of Media, Marketing & Communications PGA Competitive, Sutton Coldfield, West Midlands
- senior planner > SPORTS BRANDS collectivo Up to £90,000 plus benefits, London
Integrated digital marketing offers huge opportunities to engage, servic...
With UK consumers spending an average of £1,083 a year online, int...
Conversational Mobile Marketing: Engage Customers and Empower Advocates (Expert Reports) External website
The pressure is on for marketers and mobile operators to embrace a strat...
As a nation, the UK is media and technology obsessed with over half of t...
All customers have the potential to become your brand advocates, driving...
A recent Brand Republic survey revealed that 78% of respondents felt und...