Revlon appoints Adelaide Sharples as UK marketing chief
Revlon, the beauty and cosmetics company, has named Adelaide Sharples as its new marketing director.
Revlon: Adelaide Sharples appointed marketing director
Sharples, the former general manager of commercial at PZ Cussons, replaces Graeme Bralsford, who left last September and is now interim group marketing director at Decleor, Carita and Shiseido .
The announcement of Sharples’ role comes days after Revlon named Julia Goldin, the former Coca-Cola GB marketer, as the new senior vice-president and global chief marketing officer for all its brands.
Sharples will be responsible for PR, brand and media strategies for Revlon UK, which makes cosmetics, skin care, fragrance and personal care products.
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Account Director - Top London Advertising Agency c£50k Fill Recruitment Ltd c£50k, Central London
- Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £55,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- SENIOR ACCOUNT MANAGER - Integrated Shoreditch Agency - Financial Services - £30-38k Judi Patton £30k-38k, Shoreditch, London
- Head of Inbound (SEO and Content) dmpeople Between £60,000 and £80,000 plus bonus and benefits, London
- Regional Shopper & Market Insights Manager Ball & Hoolahan £55,000 per annum, Asia
- International Trade Planning Manager Ball & Hoolahan £42,000 per annum, London