Glam Media hires UK managing director from Microsoft
Glam Media UK has hired Jane Loring, the former Microsoft specialist sales director, as its managing director.
Glam Media: appoints Jane Loring from Microsoft as UK managing director
Loring will be responsible for managing the online ad network's UK organisations, including sales, marketing, ad operations, publishers and editorial.
She joins from Microsoft Advertising where, most recently, she held the post of director of specialist sales. Prior to this Loring was UK head of category development and strategy at Microsoft.
Before Microsoft, Loring worked at Handbag.com where she was responsible for commercial strategy and driving revenue. She also spent 10 years at IBM.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Account Director- Exciting Online Content Marketing Company- Up to £70,000 plus OTE Cedar Scott Up to £70,000 basic (up to £90,000 OTE) plus share options, Central London
- Global Product Manager Evans Taylor c£50k - c£60k p.a. plus car, bonus and benefits, North East of England or Central London
- Brand Manager Radisson Blu Edwardian, London Competitive , South Kensington, London
- ACCOUNT DIRECTOR/SENIOR ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - BTL/SP/Brand Experience - London - £45 - £55k plus bonus Judi Patton £45K-55K plus bonus, London/Greater London
- Senior Planning Director, International Agency, London, to £120k Fill Recruitment Ltd to £120,000, Central London
- Account Planner Direct Recruitment Up to £50,000, Central London
Integrated digital marketing offers huge opportunities to engage, servic...
Mobile marketing is coming of age, and the pace of change is now exponen...
With UK consumers spending an average of £1,083 a year online, int...
Conversational Mobile Marketing: Engage Customers and Empower Advocates (Expert Reports) External website
The pressure is on for marketers and mobile operators to embrace a strat...
As a nation, the UK is media and technology obsessed with over half of t...
All customers have the potential to become your brand advocates, driving...