Glam Media hires UK managing director from Microsoft
Glam Media UK has hired Jane Loring, the former Microsoft specialist sales director, as its managing director.
Glam Media: appoints Jane Loring from Microsoft as UK managing director
Loring will be responsible for managing the online ad network's UK organisations, including sales, marketing, ad operations, publishers and editorial.
She joins from Microsoft Advertising where, most recently, she held the post of director of specialist sales. Prior to this Loring was UK head of category development and strategy at Microsoft.
Before Microsoft, Loring worked at Handbag.com where she was responsible for commercial strategy and driving revenue. She also spent 10 years at IBM.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Account Director - Top London Advertising Agency c£50k Fill Recruitment Ltd c£50k, Central London
- Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £55,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Senior Digital Designer become £40-45K, Central London
- Senior Designer - Digital Agency Aquent £40-£45k, North London
- Consultant Ball & Hoolahan £68,000 per annum, London
- Global Innovation Director Ball & Hoolahan £75,000 per annum, South East region