Krispy Kreme to run first above-the-line work
Krispy Kreme will give Londoners three reasons to bring a dozen doughnuts into the office when it kicks off its first UK above-the-line campaign on Monday.
The doughnut and coffee brand tasked Addiction London with creating the campaign, electing to use outdoor media, from posters to Oyster card holders.
The creative plays on the idea of doughnuts being an office treat and urges people to "think inside the box".
Three different executions bear the headlines "Impress the boss", "Brainstorming again?" and "Accidentally replied to all?".
Media space has been booked directly by Addiction London with CBS Outdoor. Ads will be located on the Underground and on mainline station concourses in an estimated £500,000 investment.
Since launching in the UK in 2003, the company has relied on point of sale, digital and PR activity.
Katie de Souza, head of marketing at Krispy Kreme UK, said: "We are excited to be testing advertising in the London area and see this as a great opportunity to connect with our target audience, communicating Krispy Kreme as a unique office treat."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Senior Fundraising Development Officer Comic Relief From £35,000pa, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Digital Creative Manager UCAS £comp + 25-days leave, flexible benefits and other fringe benefits, including Xmas closure , Cheltenham, Gloucestershire
- Digital Media Manager Save the Children £37,000 + Benefits, London (Greater)
- Consumer Activation Controller Mast-Jaegermeister UK Limited Salary depending on experience. Additional bonus, pension, BUPA, life assurance, 25 days' holiday., Camberley, Surrey
- PR Manager AF Selection £25,000 - £35,000 + Benefits, Manchester, Greater Manchester
- ACCOUNT DIRECTORS - Integrated/ATL/TTL/BTL/SP/Shopper/Retail - London - up to £45k Judi Patton £40k-£45k plus excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)