Guardian bundles interiors title with Saturday magazine
The Guardian is adding an interior design magazine to its Saturday package this weekend in a commercial deal with an existing title.
Homeworks: Guardian bundles interiors title with Saturday magazine
Homeworks is a perfect bound luxury interior and architecture magazine published by WriteOn UK Ltd, an independent company. The magazine will be included as an insert in the Saturday package.
The second issue of Homeworks for the Guardian will appear on 20 November. From 2011 the magazine is set to appear with the paper on the first Saturday of every month alongside existing Saturday magazines the Guardian Weekend and the Guide.
Homeworks has existed for eight years and has previously been distributed in the Mediterranean, included as part of the Malta Sunday Times package, reaching a circulation of 44,000.
The magazine is gradually being rolled out across the Guardian's UK market, with the aim of reaching 600,000 readers nationwide by January.
The glossy magazine is 116 pages thick and features only interiors and architecture advertisers such as The Conran Shop and European designer brands.
A spokesperson from Guardian News & Media said: "This is a strong commercial deal for GNM. We're delighted to be working with Writeon publications in order to distribute their Homeworks magazine."
Lisa Borain, publishing director for Homeworks, said: "We chose the Guardian as we find the readers are in tune with the editorial content".
This article was first published on mediaweek.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Campaign Marketing Manager EMAP Competitive + Bonus, London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater)
- Business Development Manager EMAP Competitive + Bonus, London (Greater) / London (Central), London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater)
- Digital Acquisition Manager - Leading Online Biz GoodEgg Digital £70k + Bonus and Benefits, United Kingdom / England / North West England / Lancashire / Manchester, Greater Manchester
- Search Marketing Manager - International Markets Search Laboratory £24,000 - £30,000 per annum + benefits , Yorkshire and the Humber / North Yorkshire / West Yorkshire / Harrogate, North Yorkshire / Leeds,...
- Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £Excellent Salary Package , South East England / London (Greater)
- Marketing Communications Senior Manager Lloyd's of London Competitive salary and benefits package , London (City of), London (Greater)