Restaurant chain Zizzi hires Mischief for 'fresh talent' initiative
Zizzi has hired Mischief to work on its national restaurant expansion campaign, after a competitive pitch.
Mischief MD: Mitchell Kaye
The news comes as Zizzi is extending its group of 109 restaurants while refurbishing existing restaurants.
As part of the campaign, Mischief will also work on a 'fresh talent’ initiative, which seeks to provide professional opportunities within Zizzi restaurants for graduates who specialise in art, illustration, design, ceramics and other creative disciplines.
Mischief, led by MD Mitchell Kaye, will also run a press office function around food specials.
The budget is not disclosed. It is an initial 6-month contract.
Mischief consultant Jude Forbes will head up the account, reporting to Zizzi marketing director Liz Norris.
This article was first published on prweek.com
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Account Director - Arts Clients PFJ £40000.00 - £45000.00 per annum, London
- AV Account Director (contract) PFJ £35000.00 - £43000.00 per annum, London
- Consumer Insight Manager Jarlett de Grouchy £32000 - £35000 per annum + Bonus + Benefits, London
- Digital Account Manager Dot-Gap £40k, Central London
- Head of Performance Dot-Gap £70k, Central London
- Ad Ops Executive Dot-Gap £22k, Central London