Restaurant chain Zizzi hires Mischief for 'fresh talent' initiative
Zizzi has hired Mischief to work on its national restaurant expansion campaign, after a competitive pitch.
Mischief MD: Mitchell Kaye
The news comes as Zizzi is extending its group of 109 restaurants while refurbishing existing restaurants.
As part of the campaign, Mischief will also work on a 'fresh talent’ initiative, which seeks to provide professional opportunities within Zizzi restaurants for graduates who specialise in art, illustration, design, ceramics and other creative disciplines.
Mischief, led by MD Mitchell Kaye, will also run a press office function around food specials.
The budget is not disclosed. It is an initial 6-month contract.
Mischief consultant Jude Forbes will head up the account, reporting to Zizzi marketing director Liz Norris.
This article was first published on prweek.com
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- PR Account Manager fishtank 24k to 33k per year GBP, Surrey
- Brand Manager Radisson Blu Edwardian, London Competitive , South Kensington, London
- Junior Account Manager fishtank 22k to 28k per year GBP, Buckinghamshire
- senior planner > SPORTS BRANDS collectivo Up to £90,000 plus benefits, London
- Head of Media, Marketing & Communications PGA Competitive, Sutton Coldfield, West Midlands
- Graphic/Web Designer fishtank 27k to 35k per year GBP, United Kingdom
Integrated digital marketing offers huge opportunities to engage, servic...
Mobile marketing is coming of age, and the pace of change is now exponen...
With UK consumers spending an average of £1,083 a year online, int...
Conversational Mobile Marketing: Engage Customers and Empower Advocates (Expert Reports) External website
The pressure is on for marketers and mobile operators to embrace a strat...
As a nation, the UK is media and technology obsessed with over half of t...
All customers have the potential to become your brand advocates, driving...