Beck's to roll out music download promotion
AB InBev beer brand Beck's is launching a promotion this week for a free music download from Play.com with every limited edition art label can or bottle it sells through the off and on-trade.
Beck's: creates limited edition art bottles in music push
It is the first time Beck's has offered music downloads as an incentive but the promotion ties in with its long-running programme of championing art produced by musicians.
Download codes will be printed on limited edition art bottles of Beck's Pils and Beck's Blue alcohol-free beer and under the ring pulls on cans of Beck's Vier.
The Beck's Pils bottles carry a design by the Grammy Award-winning band Phoenix, while the Beck's Blue bottles and Beck's Vier cans showcase designs by emerging artists.
An ad campaign across outdoor, press and digital media, will communicate the message "free music with every art label", while 20-second ads will be placed in video-on-demand services, with media planned and bought by Starcom.
Fabienne Rollet, marketing director for Beck's in Western Europe, said: "This promotion builds on a unique association between Beck's and art and music stretching back more than 20 years."
The promotion will give away more than 25 million free music downloads.
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Graphic/Web Designer fishtank 17k to 27k per year GBP, United Kingdom
- ACCOUNT DIRECTOR/SENIOR ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - BTL/SP/Brand Experience - London - £45 - £55k plus bonus Judi Patton £45K-55K plus bonus, London/Greater London
- Digital Brand Manager Nike Europe Competitive + attractive relocation package for foreign hires, Amsterdam
- Head of Media, Marketing & Communications PGA Competitive, Sutton Coldfield, West Midlands
- senior planner > SPORTS BRANDS collectivo Up to £90,000 plus benefits, London
- Senior Account Manager [Shopper Marketing] - Excellent London Agency - c£36k + Fill Recruitment Ltd c£36k + and great benefits, West London
Integrated digital marketing offers huge opportunities to engage, servic...
With UK consumers spending an average of £1,083 a year online, int...
Conversational Mobile Marketing: Engage Customers and Empower Advocates (Expert Reports) External website
The pressure is on for marketers and mobile operators to embrace a strat...
As a nation, the UK is media and technology obsessed with over half of t...
All customers have the potential to become your brand advocates, driving...
A recent Brand Republic survey revealed that 78% of respondents felt und...