Tiger Beer plans digital push
Tiger Beer is launching a digitally led campaign that centres on exclusive events and offers.
Tiger Beer: readies digital drive
The "Know the not known" activity, created by Exposure, targets key influencers, such as bar staff, as well as the lager brand's "20-something urban male" core target audience.
At the centre of the push is a Facebook page where users are rewarded with access to invitation-only, Tiger-supported events, as well as "exclusive insider information" such as music and fashion tips. The aim is to create a dialogue between consumers and the brand.
From Monday, the initiative will be promoted via ads in lifestyle magazines such as Dazed & Confused and Empire, as well as an outdoor push and partnership with Vice magazine.
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Account Director - Top London Advertising Agency c£50k Fill Recruitment Ltd c£50k, Central London
- Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £55,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Project Manager Barclay Meade £400 - £500 per day, City of London
- Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £35,000 + bens, London
- Junior Creative Artworker Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £18000 - £24000 per annum, Berkshire
- Senior Social Analyst for a Great Agency Lipton Fleming £55000.00 per annum + Flexible depending on experience, London