Tiger Beer plans digital push
Tiger Beer is launching a digitally led campaign that centres on exclusive events and offers.
Tiger Beer: readies digital drive
The "Know the not known" activity, created by Exposure, targets key influencers, such as bar staff, as well as the lager brand's "20-something urban male" core target audience.
At the centre of the push is a Facebook page where users are rewarded with access to invitation-only, Tiger-supported events, as well as "exclusive insider information" such as music and fashion tips. The aim is to create a dialogue between consumers and the brand.
From Monday, the initiative will be promoted via ads in lifestyle magazines such as Dazed & Confused and Empire, as well as an outdoor push and partnership with Vice magazine.
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Account Director- Exciting Online Content Marketing Company- Up to £70,000 plus OTE Cedar Scott Up to £70,000 basic (up to £90,000 OTE) plus share options, Central London
- Global Product Manager Evans Taylor c£50k - c£60k p.a. plus car, bonus and benefits, North East of England or Central London
- Brand Manager Radisson Blu Edwardian, London Competitive , South Kensington, London
- ACCOUNT DIRECTOR/SENIOR ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - BTL/SP/Brand Experience - London - £45 - £55k plus bonus Judi Patton £45K-55K plus bonus, London/Greater London
- Senior Planning Director, International Agency, London, to £120k Fill Recruitment Ltd to £120,000, Central London
- Digital Project Manager Purple Consultancy £28000 - £32000 per annum, London
Integrated digital marketing offers huge opportunities to engage, servic...
Mobile marketing is coming of age, and the pace of change is now exponen...
With UK consumers spending an average of £1,083 a year online, int...
Conversational Mobile Marketing: Engage Customers and Empower Advocates (Expert Reports) External website
The pressure is on for marketers and mobile operators to embrace a strat...
As a nation, the UK is media and technology obsessed with over half of t...
All customers have the potential to become your brand advocates, driving...