Tiger Beer plans digital push
Tiger Beer is launching a digitally led campaign that centres on exclusive events and offers.
Tiger Beer: readies digital drive
The "Know the not known" activity, created by Exposure, targets key influencers, such as bar staff, as well as the lager brand's "20-something urban male" core target audience.
At the centre of the push is a Facebook page where users are rewarded with access to invitation-only, Tiger-supported events, as well as "exclusive insider information" such as music and fashion tips. The aim is to create a dialogue between consumers and the brand.
From Monday, the initiative will be promoted via ads in lifestyle magazines such as Dazed & Confused and Empire, as well as an outdoor push and partnership with Vice magazine.
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Marketing Manager Fidelity Worldwide Investment Dependent on Experience, Surrey
- Marketing & Communications Executive AF Selection Up to £25,000, Derbyshire
- Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £40,000 + Car/ Car Allowance, South East England
- Senior Designer Gabriele Skelton Ã‚£40000 per annum, City of London
- Creative Director, PR Agency, London Office + Great Benefits Fleishman-Hillard Up to £100,000, dep on experience, London (Central), London (Greater)
- ACCOUNT DIRECTORS - Integrated/ATL/TTL/BTL/SP/Shopper/Retail - London - up to £50k Judi Patton £40k-£50k plus excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)