Tiger Beer plans digital push
Tiger Beer is launching a digitally led campaign that centres on exclusive events and offers.
Tiger Beer: readies digital drive
The "Know the not known" activity, created by Exposure, targets key influencers, such as bar staff, as well as the lager brand's "20-something urban male" core target audience.
At the centre of the push is a Facebook page where users are rewarded with access to invitation-only, Tiger-supported events, as well as "exclusive insider information" such as music and fashion tips. The aim is to create a dialogue between consumers and the brand.
From Monday, the initiative will be promoted via ads in lifestyle magazines such as Dazed & Confused and Empire, as well as an outdoor push and partnership with Vice magazine.
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Marketing Brand Manager Clipper Ventures Circa £40k - dependent on experience, South East England / South West England / Gosport, Hampshire
- Commercial Market Analyst UCAS c.£35,000 , Cheltenham, Gloucestershire
- Customer Insight Manager Tottenham Hotspur Between £40,000-£45,000 per annum + benefits (dependant on experience), London (North), London (Greater)
- Creative Production Controller (Maternity Cover) Asthma UK £34,361 - £36,169, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Sponsorship Manager Ball & Hoolahan £50,000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Digital Executive Innesco £20k-26k, London (Greater) / London (Central), London (Greater) / London (City of), London (Greater)