Tiger Beer plans digital push
Tiger Beer is launching a digitally led campaign that centres on exclusive events and offers.
Tiger Beer: readies digital drive
The "Know the not known" activity, created by Exposure, targets key influencers, such as bar staff, as well as the lager brand's "20-something urban male" core target audience.
At the centre of the push is a Facebook page where users are rewarded with access to invitation-only, Tiger-supported events, as well as "exclusive insider information" such as music and fashion tips. The aim is to create a dialogue between consumers and the brand.
From Monday, the initiative will be promoted via ads in lifestyle magazines such as Dazed & Confused and Empire, as well as an outdoor push and partnership with Vice magazine.
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Assistant Marketing Strategy Manager Thorntons £Competitive + Benefits, Alfreton, Derbyshire
- Senior Marketing Director - 9-12 month FTC Comedy Central £competitive, Camden, London (Greater)
- Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £Excellent Salary Package , South East England / London (Greater)
- Innovation Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £48,000 + Car/Car Allowance, South East England
- Digital Marketing Specialist Colyer London £25000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Brand Manager Diageo Great reward package for great talent, Amsterdam / Dublin / Madrid / London (Greater)