Good Relations has hired Steve Marinker from Citigate Dewe Rogerson as a director working in a creative, strategic and business development role.
Charles Watson, CEO at FD, will take on a newly created role as FD's global chairman early next year. Spencer Stuart has been engaged to help identify a new group CEO for FD.
Criterion Capital, the London real estate firm, has appointed John Doe to work on the brand refresh of the London Trocadero.
Zizzi has called in Mischief to work on a national restaurant expansion campaign, after a competitive pitch.
Northern Racing, the racecourse operator, has chosen Pitch as the group's PR adviser.
House of Fraser, the department store group, has appointed Alistair Scott, formerly of PZ Cussons, as head of PR.
Mason Williams has been drafted in to handle the opening of the new
Foodhall and Lounge at the Barbican in London.
This article was first published on PR Week UK
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Head of Editorial Compliance Telegraph Media Group Competitive + excellent benefits, London
- board director > DIRECT RESPONSE EVANGELIST collectivo to £90k + bens, LONDON
- Director of Marketing Greenwich School of Management Circa £80,000 per annum package + bonus , Greenwich and Greenford, London
- Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £55,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Brand Manager Amnesty International Secretariat £52,464, WC1X 0DW
- Head of Creative Services [Fill Exclusive] - Unique London Agency - £100k+ Fill Recruitment Ltd £100k+, Central London