Good Relations has hired Steve Marinker from Citigate Dewe Rogerson as a director working in a creative, strategic and business development role.
Charles Watson, CEO at FD, will take on a newly created role as FD's global chairman early next year. Spencer Stuart has been engaged to help identify a new group CEO for FD.
Criterion Capital, the London real estate firm, has appointed John Doe to work on the brand refresh of the London Trocadero.
Zizzi has called in Mischief to work on a national restaurant expansion campaign, after a competitive pitch.
Northern Racing, the racecourse operator, has chosen Pitch as the group's PR adviser.
House of Fraser, the department store group, has appointed Alistair Scott, formerly of PZ Cussons, as head of PR.
Mason Williams has been drafted in to handle the opening of the new
Foodhall and Lounge at the Barbican in London.
This article was first published on PR Week UK
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Copywriter fishtank 25k to 40k per year GBP, Marlow, Buckinghamshire
- PR Account Director fishtank 40k to 55k per year GBP, Surrey
- Head of Marketing fishtank 45k to 60k per year GBP, United Kingdom
- Digital Search & Acquisitions Officer Topshop Up to £30,000 per annum + benefits, London
- planner > SHOPPER EVANGELIST > brilliant role for those SUITS looking to move across into PLANNING collectivo £30-40k + bens, London
- Marketing Executive Warner Bros £ Competitive + benefits, Holborn, London
Big Questions Live - Social Media, User Generated Content and the Power of Customer Insight (Webcast) External website
Brand Republic’s first ever online TV show, Big Questions Live wil...
Integrated digital marketing offers huge opportunities to engage, servic...
The PR industry’s lack of success at the Cannes Lions festival 201...
Confused by hashtags? Tweetchats? Tweet walls? You’re not alone.Wi...
It’s fair to say we are truly in the age of content marketing, the...
As a nation, the UK is media and technology obsessed with over half of t...