Arnold ties with Euro RSCG KLP to boost 'micro-network'
The Havas agency Arnold is merging with its sister marketing communications agency Euro RSCG KLP in London to form Arnold KLP, as part of a move to build a stronger global presence for the Arnold Worldwide network.
Benett (l) and Bourne…combining agencies' strengths
The Euro RSCG KLP chief, Phil Bourne, will become the chief executive of Arnold KLP.
Bourne will report to Andrew Benett, the global chief executive of Arnold Worldwide and the global strategy officer of Havas Worldwide.
The newly merged Arnold KLP London operation will form part of Havas' plans to build Arnold, which is based in North America, as a global "micro-network".
Arnold is also about to open an office in Amsterdam led by 180 Amsterdam's Sean Thompson, who was appointed last month to the newly created dual role of global executive director of Team Volvo, as well as the managing partner.
Arnold's clients include Alberto Culver, Ocean Spray and McDonald's, while Euro RSCG KLP's include Nokia, BMW and Bacardi.
David Jones, the global chief executive of Havas Worldwide, said: "The fastest-growing parts of our industry are the micro-networks, such as Mother. Big old-fashioned networks are struggling.
"Arnold has a strong reputation as a creative, strategic and integrated agency and KLP is a first-class marketing communications agency. Together they will create a modern agency that's needed at this time."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Business Development Executive Bullfrog Digital LTD Up to £30k + Commission and benifits, Shoreditch
- Head of Strategy, Insight & External Relations London & Partners COMPETITIVE + PRP + BENEFITS, London Bridge
- Senior Account Manager Hot Cow Between £32,000 - £35,000 with discretionary bonuses., Near Chiswick Business Park, a fun and vibrant location to work with events, a lake and bars.
- Project Manager - Integrated / Digital - Superb London Agency Fill Recruitment Ltd £40k - £50k plus bonus and superb benefits!, Central London
- Media - Client Director Ball & Hoolahan £44,000 per annum, London
- Interim Customer Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £42,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London