Arnold ties with Euro RSCG KLP to boost 'micro-network'
The Havas agency Arnold is merging with its sister marketing communications agency Euro RSCG KLP in London to form Arnold KLP, as part of a move to build a stronger global presence for the Arnold Worldwide network.
Benett (l) and Bourne…combining agencies' strengths
The Euro RSCG KLP chief, Phil Bourne, will become the chief executive of Arnold KLP.
Bourne will report to Andrew Benett, the global chief executive of Arnold Worldwide and the global strategy officer of Havas Worldwide.
The newly merged Arnold KLP London operation will form part of Havas' plans to build Arnold, which is based in North America, as a global "micro-network".
Arnold is also about to open an office in Amsterdam led by 180 Amsterdam's Sean Thompson, who was appointed last month to the newly created dual role of global executive director of Team Volvo, as well as the managing partner.
Arnold's clients include Alberto Culver, Ocean Spray and McDonald's, while Euro RSCG KLP's include Nokia, BMW and Bacardi.
David Jones, the global chief executive of Havas Worldwide, said: "The fastest-growing parts of our industry are the micro-networks, such as Mother. Big old-fashioned networks are struggling.
"Arnold has a strong reputation as a creative, strategic and integrated agency and KLP is a first-class marketing communications agency. Together they will create a modern agency that's needed at this time."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Graphic/Web Designer fishtank 17k to 27k per year GBP, United Kingdom
- ACCOUNT DIRECTOR/SENIOR ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - BTL/SP/Brand Experience - London - £45 - £55k plus bonus Judi Patton £45K-55K plus bonus, London/Greater London
- Digital Brand Manager Nike Europe Competitive + attractive relocation package for foreign hires, Amsterdam
- Head of Media, Marketing & Communications PGA Competitive, Sutton Coldfield, West Midlands
- senior planner > SPORTS BRANDS collectivo Up to £90,000 plus benefits, London
- Senior Account Manager [Shopper Marketing] - Excellent London Agency - c£36k + Fill Recruitment Ltd c£36k + and great benefits, West London
Integrated digital marketing offers huge opportunities to engage, servic...
With UK consumers spending an average of £1,083 a year online, int...
Conversational Mobile Marketing: Engage Customers and Empower Advocates (Expert Reports) External website
The pressure is on for marketers and mobile operators to embrace a strat...
As a nation, the UK is media and technology obsessed with over half of t...
All customers have the potential to become your brand advocates, driving...
A recent Brand Republic survey revealed that 78% of respondents felt und...