Nivea takes over as This Morning sponsor
Nivea, the Beiersdorf-owned skincare brand, is to become the new sponsor of ITV1's flagship daytime show This Morning starting next week.
Nivea: targeting This Morning's predominantly female audience
In a seven-figure deal brokered by Carat with ITV Commercial, Nivea will take over from the Mars-owned pasta sauce Dolmio.
The sponsorship package includes broadcast, online, interactive, mobile and licensing activity, under the strapline: "Making life a little easier."
Sponsorship credits have been created by TBWA\London and use the line: "Nivea: feel closer."
Nivea is looking to build an association with This Morning's predominantly female audience. The show first aired 22 years ago and is currently hosted by Phillip Schofield and Holly Willoughby, with Eamonn Holmes and Ruth Langsford fronting the programme on Fridays.
Kirsten Gillard, the deputy sponsorship controller at ITV, said: "The duration and consistent scheduling [of This Morning] will act as the perfect platform for Nivea."
Nicolo Pome, the marketing director at Beiersdorf, said: "The sponsorship provides a great opportunity to engage consumers with our 'feel closer' platform, tapping into the emotional connection the show has with UK women."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Business Development Executive Bullfrog Digital LTD Up to £30k + Commission and benifits, Shoreditch
- Head of Strategy, Insight & External Relations London & Partners COMPETITIVE + PRP + BENEFITS, London Bridge
- Senior Account Manager Hot Cow Between £32,000 - £35,000 with discretionary bonuses., Near Chiswick Business Park, a fun and vibrant location to work with events, a lake and bars.
- Project Manager - Integrated / Digital - Superb London Agency Fill Recruitment Ltd £40k - £50k plus bonus and superb benefits!, Central London
- Retail Marketing Manager EMEA Callaway Golf Europe Ltd circa £50,000 pa plus benefits, based in Chessington, Surrey
- Digital Senior Sales Manager - Leading Ad Tech Business Ultimate Asset £40000 - £50000 per annum + 100% COMMISSION , London