Nivea takes over as This Morning sponsor
Nivea, the Beiersdorf-owned skincare brand, is to become the new sponsor of ITV1's flagship daytime show This Morning starting next week.
Nivea: targeting This Morning's predominantly female audience
In a seven-figure deal brokered by Carat with ITV Commercial, Nivea will take over from the Mars-owned pasta sauce Dolmio.
The sponsorship package includes broadcast, online, interactive, mobile and licensing activity, under the strapline: "Making life a little easier."
Sponsorship credits have been created by TBWA\London and use the line: "Nivea: feel closer."
Nivea is looking to build an association with This Morning's predominantly female audience. The show first aired 22 years ago and is currently hosted by Phillip Schofield and Holly Willoughby, with Eamonn Holmes and Ruth Langsford fronting the programme on Fridays.
Kirsten Gillard, the deputy sponsorship controller at ITV, said: "The duration and consistent scheduling [of This Morning] will act as the perfect platform for Nivea."
Nicolo Pome, the marketing director at Beiersdorf, said: "The sponsorship provides a great opportunity to engage consumers with our 'feel closer' platform, tapping into the emotional connection the show has with UK women."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Senior Digital Creative Manager UCAS £comp + 25-days leave, flexible benefits and other fringe benefits, including Xmas closure , Cheltenham, Gloucestershire
- Senior Fundraising Development Officer Comic Relief From £35,000pa, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Digital Operations Manager Tottenham Hotspur Football Club Up to £55,000 + Bonus, North London
- Consumer Activation Controller Mast-Jaegermeister UK Limited Salary depending on experience. Additional bonus, pension, BUPA, life assurance, 25 days' holiday., Camberley, Surrey
- PR Manager AF Selection £25,000 - £35,000 + Benefits, Manchester, Greater Manchester
- ACCOUNT DIRECTORS - Integrated/ATL/TTL/BTL/SP/Shopper/Retail - London - up to £45k Judi Patton £40k-£45k plus excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)