Nivea takes over as This Morning sponsor
Nivea, the Beiersdorf-owned skincare brand, is to become the new sponsor of ITV1's flagship daytime show This Morning starting next week.
Nivea: targeting This Morning's predominantly female audience
In a seven-figure deal brokered by Carat with ITV Commercial, Nivea will take over from the Mars-owned pasta sauce Dolmio.
The sponsorship package includes broadcast, online, interactive, mobile and licensing activity, under the strapline: "Making life a little easier."
Sponsorship credits have been created by TBWA\London and use the line: "Nivea: feel closer."
Nivea is looking to build an association with This Morning's predominantly female audience. The show first aired 22 years ago and is currently hosted by Phillip Schofield and Holly Willoughby, with Eamonn Holmes and Ruth Langsford fronting the programme on Fridays.
Kirsten Gillard, the deputy sponsorship controller at ITV, said: "The duration and consistent scheduling [of This Morning] will act as the perfect platform for Nivea."
Nicolo Pome, the marketing director at Beiersdorf, said: "The sponsorship provides a great opportunity to engage consumers with our 'feel closer' platform, tapping into the emotional connection the show has with UK women."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Account Director- Exciting Online Content Marketing Company- Up to £70,000 plus OTE Cedar Scott Up to £70,000 basic (up to £90,000 OTE) plus share options, Central London
- Global Product Manager Evans Taylor c£50k - c£60k p.a. plus car, bonus and benefits, North East of England or Central London
- Brand Manager Radisson Blu Edwardian, London Competitive , South Kensington, London
- ACCOUNT DIRECTOR/SENIOR ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - BTL/SP/Brand Experience - London - £45 - £55k plus bonus Judi Patton £45K-55K plus bonus, London/Greater London
- Senior Planning Director, International Agency, London, to £120k Fill Recruitment Ltd to £120,000, Central London
- Agency Candidates Required Michael Page Digital GBP25000 - GBP50000 per annum, Guildford
Integrated digital marketing offers huge opportunities to engage, servic...
Mobile marketing is coming of age, and the pace of change is now exponen...
With UK consumers spending an average of £1,083 a year online, int...
Conversational Mobile Marketing: Engage Customers and Empower Advocates (Expert Reports) External website
The pressure is on for marketers and mobile operators to embrace a strat...
As a nation, the UK is media and technology obsessed with over half of t...
All customers have the potential to become your brand advocates, driving...