Is Yahoo! CEO next as three senior execs quit?
Yahoo!, which was last week said to be worth "next to nothing, has parted company with three senior executives, including its advertising and media chief, the latest in a growing line of departures, putting a question mark over the future of CEO Carol Bartz.
Hilary Schneider: Yahoo!'s US head quits
According to All Things D's Kara Swisher, those going are Hilary Schneider, the US head who oversees advertising and media, David Ko, US audience head and Jimmy Pitaro, vice president of media.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Middleweight Artworker become £32K, London
- International Assistant Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £28,000 per annum, South East
- PR and Social Media Manager Ball & Hoolahan £55,000 per annum, London
- Media - Client Director Ball & Hoolahan £44,000 per annum, London
- International Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £45,000 per annum, South East region
- Digital Project Manager - Hugely Respected Digital Agency ADLIB £30000 - £45000 per annum, Oxford