Eurostar kicks off £4m media review
Eurostar is gearing up for a review of its £4 million media planning and buying business.
Eurostar: statutory media review
The rail operator will hold a statutory review for the account, which is held by Vizeum, by the end of the year.
Vizeum has worked on Eurostar since 2005, when it won the business in a pitch against then incumbent Manning Gottlieb OMD and MEC.
Fallon, which was appointed in 2007, continues to handle UK advertising for Eurostar and recently created a TV campaign using the line "exploring is beautiful".
Separately, Eurostar has asked Fallon, TBWA\Brussels and the Paris-based Leg to pitch for an advertising project to support its official sponsorship of the 2012 London Olympic Games.
Emma Harris, the director of sales and marketing at Eurostar, said: "We are very happy with our relationship with Vizeum, they are very much part of the marketing team. It’s just a procurement review as we have finished our four-year cycle with the agency and we are being pushed towards a tender."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Senior Account Manager fishtank 32k to 42k per year GBP, Maidenhead, Berkshire
- Graphic/Web Designer fishtank 17k to 27k per year GBP, United Kingdom
- ACCOUNT DIRECTOR/SENIOR ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - BTL/SP/Brand Experience - London - £45 - £55k plus bonus Judi Patton £45K-55K plus bonus, London/Greater London
- Digital Brand Manager Nike Europe Competitive + attractive relocation package for foreign hires, Amsterdam
- Head of Media, Marketing & Communications PGA Competitive, Sutton Coldfield, West Midlands
- senior planner > SPORTS BRANDS collectivo Up to £90,000 plus benefits, London
Integrated digital marketing offers huge opportunities to engage, servic...
With UK consumers spending an average of £1,083 a year online, int...
Conversational Mobile Marketing: Engage Customers and Empower Advocates (Expert Reports) External website
The pressure is on for marketers and mobile operators to embrace a strat...
As a nation, the UK is media and technology obsessed with over half of t...
All customers have the potential to become your brand advocates, driving...
A recent Brand Republic survey revealed that 78% of respondents felt und...