Eurostar kicks off £4m media review
Eurostar is gearing up for a review of its £4 million media planning and buying business.
Eurostar: statutory media review
The rail operator will hold a statutory review for the account, which is held by Vizeum, by the end of the year.
Vizeum has worked on Eurostar since 2005, when it won the business in a pitch against then incumbent Manning Gottlieb OMD and MEC.
Fallon, which was appointed in 2007, continues to handle UK advertising for Eurostar and recently created a TV campaign using the line "exploring is beautiful".
Separately, Eurostar has asked Fallon, TBWA\Brussels and the Paris-based Leg to pitch for an advertising project to support its official sponsorship of the 2012 London Olympic Games.
Emma Harris, the director of sales and marketing at Eurostar, said: "We are very happy with our relationship with Vizeum, they are very much part of the marketing team. It’s just a procurement review as we have finished our four-year cycle with the agency and we are being pushed towards a tender."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Account Director - Top London Advertising Agency c£50k Fill Recruitment Ltd c£50k, Central London
- Account Manager Twist Recruitment £30000.00 - £35000.00 per annum, London
- Senior Digital Project Manager - £45-50K Source £45000 - £50000 per annum, London
- Head of Marketing Blemain Group Competitive plus bonus and benefits, North West
- Digital Senior Account Manager Twist Recruitment £30000.00 - £35000.00 per annum, London
- Digital Marketing Analyst Better Placed Recruitment £45000 - £55000 per annum, East London