EasyJet names Paul Moore as communications director
Budget airline easyJet has named Paul Moore as its new communications director, effective from 1 November.
Paul Moore: new easyJet commnications director
Moore replaces Oliver Aust, who has been with the company for just under six years, firstly as head of public affairs and then as head of communications and public affairs.
Aust has not yet said which company he will be moving to, although he has said he will be taking up another senior communications role.
Moore will manage easyJet’s media relations across Europe, alongside the airline’s public affairs and CSR activities.
He will be leaving his position at FirstGroup, where he has held the position of communications and public affairs director. He has been with the company since 2006, before which he was director of corporate affairs at Virgin Atlantic.
Carolyn McCall, chief executive of easyJet, said: "I am delighted that Paul will be joining us as our communications director on 1 November. His experience will be extremely valuable to easyJet, given the depth and breadth of his background in the sector."
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- PR Account Director fishtank 40k to 55k per year GBP, Surrey
- Digital Search & Acquisitions Officer Topshop Up to £30,000 per annum + benefits, London
- planner > SHOPPER EVANGELIST > brilliant role for those SUITS looking to move across into PLANNING collectivo £30-40k + bens, London
- Marketing Executive Warner Bros £ Competitive + benefits, Holborn, London
- Senior Digital Planner - Superb Integrated London Agency - FMCG Accounts - Up to £70K Fill Recruitment Ltd Up to £70K, London
- Head of Marketing & Sales Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £60000 - £65000 per annum, Worcester
Big Questions Live - Social Media, User Generated Content and the Power of Customer Insight (Webcast) External website
Brand Republic’s first ever online TV show, Big Questions Live wil...
Integrated digital marketing offers huge opportunities to engage, servic...
The PR industry’s lack of success at the Cannes Lions festival 201...
Confused by hashtags? Tweetchats? Tweet walls? You’re not alone.Wi...
It’s fair to say we are truly in the age of content marketing, the...
As a nation, the UK is media and technology obsessed with over half of t...