EasyJet names Paul Moore as communications director
Budget airline easyJet has named Paul Moore as its new communications director, effective from 1 November.
Paul Moore: new easyJet commnications director
Moore replaces Oliver Aust, who has been with the company for just under six years, firstly as head of public affairs and then as head of communications and public affairs.
Aust has not yet said which company he will be moving to, although he has said he will be taking up another senior communications role.
Moore will manage easyJet’s media relations across Europe, alongside the airline’s public affairs and CSR activities.
He will be leaving his position at FirstGroup, where he has held the position of communications and public affairs director. He has been with the company since 2006, before which he was director of corporate affairs at Virgin Atlantic.
Carolyn McCall, chief executive of easyJet, said: "I am delighted that Paul will be joining us as our communications director on 1 November. His experience will be extremely valuable to easyJet, given the depth and breadth of his background in the sector."
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Account Director - Top London Advertising Agency c£50k Fill Recruitment Ltd c£50k, Central London
- Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £55,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Account Manager Direct Recruitment £38,000 - £40,000, Central London
- Senior Analyst -Digital Direct Recruitment £50,000 - £60,000, Surrey
- Senior Data Analyst Direct Recruitment £40,000 - £45,000, London
- Digital and RM Data Performance Manager Direct Recruitment £55,000 - £60,000, West London