Clipper Teas prepares for Daybreak animation-led campaign
Clipper Teas, the Fairtrade and organic hot drinks company, has turned to Wallace and Gromit creator Aardman Animations to help produce its first national TV ad campaign, which launches next week.
Created by WARL, the campaign called "Say Hello" will run from 25 October for three weeks, and aims to position the company as an approachable and inviting brand.
It will introduce a money back promise to encourage trial of the Clipper range in primetime during 'Daybreak', the new morning show presented by Adrian Chiles and Christine Bleakly.
The ad has been produced by Aardman Animations and introduces a theme that will be continued into new Clipper packaging.
Gill Hesketh, marketing director at Clipper Teas, said: "Aardman Animations is exactly the right fit for us and we are really excited to be working with both them and WARL to develop the script.
"The teams have created a perfect platform for the brand, and we are really looking forward to seeing Clipper on TV and being viewed by the 'Daybreak' audience which we hope will tap into an additional 200,000 households."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Business Development Executive Bullfrog Digital LTD Up to £30k + Commission and benifits, Shoreditch
- Head of Strategy, Insight & External Relations London & Partners COMPETITIVE + PRP + BENEFITS, London Bridge
- Senior Account Manager Hot Cow Between £32,000 - £35,000 with discretionary bonuses., Near Chiswick Business Park, a fun and vibrant location to work with events, a lake and bars.
- Project Manager - Integrated / Digital - Superb London Agency Fill Recruitment Ltd £40k - £50k plus bonus and superb benefits!, Central London
- Retail Marketing Manager EMEA Callaway Golf Europe Ltd circa £50,000 pa plus benefits, based in Chessington, Surrey
- Client Account Manager Content is King c. £25k per annum dependent on experience, SW1