Clipper Teas prepares for Daybreak animation-led campaign
Clipper Teas, the Fairtrade and organic hot drinks company, has turned to Wallace and Gromit creator Aardman Animations to help produce its first national TV ad campaign, which launches next week.
Created by WARL, the campaign called "Say Hello" will run from 25 October for three weeks, and aims to position the company as an approachable and inviting brand.
It will introduce a money back promise to encourage trial of the Clipper range in primetime during 'Daybreak', the new morning show presented by Adrian Chiles and Christine Bleakly.
The ad has been produced by Aardman Animations and introduces a theme that will be continued into new Clipper packaging.
Gill Hesketh, marketing director at Clipper Teas, said: "Aardman Animations is exactly the right fit for us and we are really excited to be working with both them and WARL to develop the script.
"The teams have created a perfect platform for the brand, and we are really looking forward to seeing Clipper on TV and being viewed by the 'Daybreak' audience which we hope will tap into an additional 200,000 households."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- SENIOR ADVERTISING MANAGER (MATERNITY COVER) notonthehighstreet.com Competitive , Richmond
- Corporate Senior Executive - Volunteer Fundraising (Home Based) Cancer Research UK £25000 - £29000 per annum + Car + Excellent benefits, Nationwide
- Corporate Executive - Volunteer Fundraising (Home Based) Cancer Research UK £20000 - £24000 per annum + Car + Excellent benefits, Nationwide
- ACCOUNT DIRECTORS - Integrated/ATL/TTL/BTL/SP/Shopper/Retail - London - up to £50k Judi Patton £40k-£50k plus excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Digital Delivery Manager Cancer Research UK £35000 per annum + excellent benefits, London
- BTL AGENCY ACCOUNT HANDLERS - integrated, shopper, sales promotion, retail, digital Judi Patton £22K-£55K, London (Central), London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater) / London (North), London (Gr...