Red Bee raids David & Goliath to land Jelleyman
Red Bee Media has appointed Frazer Jelleyman, the David & Goliath executive creative director, to the role of group creative director.
Jelleyman: group creative director role
He will replace James Spence, who has returned to the US for family reasons and taken up a senior creative role for the Syfy business at NBC Universal in New York.
Jelleyman will report to Charlie Mawer, the executive creative director of Red Bee Media. He has responsibility for multiplatform campaigns across the entire BBC portfolio as well as other clients.
Jelleyman was appointed as the first executive creative director at David & Goliath in March 2009. Before David & Goliath, Jelleyman was at TBWA\London for ten years as its joint creative director.
Andy Bryant, the director of creative at Red Bee Media, said: "Frazer will bring to Red Bee a great combination of senior, big-brand experience at A-list agencies, a track record for innovative work beyond conventional media and a deep passion for TV."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- PR Account Manager fishtank 24k to 33k per year GBP, Surrey
- Brand Manager Radisson Blu Edwardian, London Competitive , South Kensington, London
- Junior Account Manager fishtank 22k to 28k per year GBP, Buckinghamshire
- senior planner > SPORTS BRANDS collectivo Up to £90,000 plus benefits, London
- Head of Media, Marketing & Communications PGA Competitive, Sutton Coldfield, West Midlands
- Graphic/Web Designer fishtank 27k to 35k per year GBP, United Kingdom
Integrated digital marketing offers huge opportunities to engage, servic...
Mobile marketing is coming of age, and the pace of change is now exponen...
With UK consumers spending an average of £1,083 a year online, int...
Conversational Mobile Marketing: Engage Customers and Empower Advocates (Expert Reports) External website
The pressure is on for marketers and mobile operators to embrace a strat...
As a nation, the UK is media and technology obsessed with over half of t...
All customers have the potential to become your brand advocates, driving...