WSJ launches Europe and Asia apps
The Wall Street Journal (WSJ) has extended its flagship iPad app to include separate regional editions for users in Europe and Asia.
WSJ: launches Europe iPad app
The regional editions offer content from each day's papers, mirroring the experience of the printed issue of the News Corporation-owned title. The apps will also include interactive and tailored features.
Launch advertisers include Xerox, Mercedes-Benz and Barclays Capital.
The Asian and European apps of the WSJ can be accessed by all users, along with the US version, when launching the app using the edition selector feature.
Readers will also be offered the option of saving their favourite articles and sections, be able to watch videos and slideshows and access market data.
The WSJ launched its existing iPad app for its flagship US edition in April this year.
The latest European and Asian extensions will be free to download to access a certain amount of content. However, a subscription is required for full access to all the subscriber content.
Existing WSJ and Europe.wsj.com print and online subscribers will have access to the iPad for a limited period.
This article was first published on mediaweek.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Account Director- Exciting Online Content Marketing Company- Up to £70,000 plus OTE Cedar Scott Up to £70,000 basic (up to £90,000 OTE) plus share options, Central London
- Category Manager Pearson Competitive salary & performance related bonus & benefits, Central London
- Global Product Manager Evans Taylor c£50k - c£60k p.a. plus car, bonus and benefits, North East of England or Central London
- Retail Marketing Manager - Maternity Cover Tottenham Hotspur Football Club Up to £35,000 pro-rata, Tottenham and Enfield
- Brand Manager Radisson Blu Edwardian, London Competitive , South Kensington, London
- ACCOUNT DIRECTOR/SENIOR ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - BTL/SP/Brand Experience - London - £45 - £55k plus bonus Judi Patton £45K-55K plus bonus, London/Greater London
Integrated digital marketing offers huge opportunities to engage, servic...
Mobile marketing is coming of age, and the pace of change is now exponen...
With UK consumers spending an average of £1,083 a year online, int...
Conversational Mobile Marketing: Engage Customers and Empower Advocates (Expert Reports) External website
The pressure is on for marketers and mobile operators to embrace a strat...
As a nation, the UK is media and technology obsessed with over half of t...
All customers have the potential to become your brand advocates, driving...