Brothers and Sisters scoops Impulse task
Unilever has appointed Brothers and Sisters to handle the UK ad account for its Impulse body-spray range.
A Diary Of The Saturdays…sponsored by Impulse
The agency won the business after a pitch against other non-roster shops.
It joins agencies including DDB UK, Mother, Bartle Bogle Hegarty and Krow on the Unilever roster.
Unilever did not previously have a retained agency to work on UK-specific campaigns for Impulse.
Instead, it adapted international campaigns, created by the brand's current global agency, Ponce Buenos Aires, for the UK market.
The decision to drop specific UK campaigns was made in 2007, as part of an effort by Unilever to streamline its global strategy.
Before that, BBH had been the incumbent on the Impulse UK advertising account for just over six years.
Last year, Unilever agreed a deal with Channel 4 that saw Impulse become the main sponsor of A Diary Of The Saturdays, a documentary that followed the pop group The Saturdays as they toured the UK.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Account Director- Exciting Online Content Marketing Company- Up to £70,000 plus OTE Cedar Scott Up to £70,000 basic (up to £90,000 OTE) plus share options, Central London
- Global Product Manager Evans Taylor c£50k - c£60k p.a. plus car, bonus and benefits, North East of England or Central London
- Brand Manager Radisson Blu Edwardian, London Competitive , South Kensington, London
- ACCOUNT DIRECTOR/SENIOR ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - BTL/SP/Brand Experience - London - £45 - £55k plus bonus Judi Patton £45K-55K plus bonus, London/Greater London
- Senior Planning Director, International Agency, London, to £120k Fill Recruitment Ltd to £120,000, Central London
- Senior Designer Duke Circa £40k - £43k , London
Integrated digital marketing offers huge opportunities to engage, servic...
Mobile marketing is coming of age, and the pace of change is now exponen...
With UK consumers spending an average of £1,083 a year online, int...
Conversational Mobile Marketing: Engage Customers and Empower Advocates (Expert Reports) External website
The pressure is on for marketers and mobile operators to embrace a strat...
As a nation, the UK is media and technology obsessed with over half of t...
All customers have the potential to become your brand advocates, driving...