Innocent kicks off search for digital agency
Innocent, the smoothie brand, is once again on the search for an agency, this time to handle its digital advertising activity.
Innocent: digital review follows conclusion of advertising pitch
The brand has begun the process of contacting agencies as it looks to find a shop to create a digital campaign around several projects for 2011.
It has previously developed work in-house and has also used the digital creative agency Soup and the digital shop Public to handle digital advertising for its range of smoothies for children.
The search for a digital agency follows the appointment last month of Rainey Kelly Campbell Roalfe/Y&R to handle Innocent's advertising account.
The agency beat Mother and the incumbent, Fallon, in a pitch for the business, in a process handled by Agency Insight and Thomas Delabriere, the marketing director at Innocent.
Fallon continues to handle advertising for Innocent's Veg Pots and orange juice drink.
An Innocent spokeswoman said: "We have lots of exciting new projects lined up for 2011. We are contacting a few digital agencies to help us bring them to life. Some are agencies we have worked with in the past, some are new."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Senior Mobile Manager Ultimate Asset £35000 - £50000 per annum + excellent benefits, City of London
- International Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £50,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Senior Data Planner - Superb Agency - Soho - up to £50k Fill Recruitment Ltd to £50k + great benefits, Soho, London
- Integrated Producer - Advertising agency Daniel Marks London £50-60K + Benefits., London
- Digital Project Manager - Exciting eCommerce Solutions ADLIB £28000 - £40000 per annum, Bath
- Senior Planner Direct Recruitment £60,000 - £65,000, Central London