Innocent kicks off search for digital agency
Innocent, the smoothie brand, is once again on the search for an agency, this time to handle its digital advertising activity.
Innocent: digital review follows conclusion of advertising pitch
The brand has begun the process of contacting agencies as it looks to find a shop to create a digital campaign around several projects for 2011.
It has previously developed work in-house and has also used the digital creative agency Soup and the digital shop Public to handle digital advertising for its range of smoothies for children.
The search for a digital agency follows the appointment last month of Rainey Kelly Campbell Roalfe/Y&R to handle Innocent's advertising account.
The agency beat Mother and the incumbent, Fallon, in a pitch for the business, in a process handled by Agency Insight and Thomas Delabriere, the marketing director at Innocent.
Fallon continues to handle advertising for Innocent's Veg Pots and orange juice drink.
An Innocent spokeswoman said: "We have lots of exciting new projects lined up for 2011. We are contacting a few digital agencies to help us bring them to life. Some are agencies we have worked with in the past, some are new."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- PR Account Director fishtank 40k to 55k per year GBP, Surrey
- Digital Search & Acquisitions Officer Topshop Up to £30,000 per annum + benefits, London
- planner > SHOPPER EVANGELIST > brilliant role for those SUITS looking to move across into PLANNING collectivo £30-40k + bens, London
- Marketing Executive Warner Bros £ Competitive + benefits, Holborn, London
- Senior Digital Planner - Superb Integrated London Agency - FMCG Accounts - Up to £70K Fill Recruitment Ltd Up to £70K, London
- Programme Evaluation Analyst Direct Recruitment £38,000 - £40,000 + bens, Central London
Big Questions Live - Social Media, User Generated Content and the Power of Customer Insight (Webcast) External website
Brand Republic’s first ever online TV show, Big Questions Live wil...
Integrated digital marketing offers huge opportunities to engage, servic...
The PR industry’s lack of success at the Cannes Lions festival 201...
Confused by hashtags? Tweetchats? Tweet walls? You’re not alone.Wi...
It’s fair to say we are truly in the age of content marketing, the...
As a nation, the UK is media and technology obsessed with over half of t...