St Luke's creates online film for the Newspaper Society
The Newspaper Society has launched a light-hearted online campaign, created by St Luke's, to launch The People's Choice, following a recent competition for young communications planners.
Wanted Ads: Winning teams
The NS is asking people in advertising to vote for the best strategy via the online vote and St Luke’s has created films to promote the contest that features planners looking perplexed when faced with saying something about their local media strategy.
St Luke’s activity follows a competition between 18 young media teams who responded to a brief from Citroen.
A panel, chaired by Toby Roberts, the strategy director of OMD UK, judged teams from OMD International and Initiative to be the winners but now members of the ad community can cast their own vote at the NS’ Wanted Ads website and have the chance of receiving a case of champagne in return.
Robert Ray, the marketing director at the NS, said: "The viral is a bit of fun but the serious aim is to highlight the importance of thinking more strategically about the use of local media when planning a campaign for a national client such as Citroen."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Senior Mobile Manager Ultimate Asset £35000 - £50000 per annum + excellent benefits, City of London
- International Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £50,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Senior Data Planner - Superb Agency - Soho - up to £50k Fill Recruitment Ltd to £50k + great benefits, Soho, London
- Trainee Account Executive Michael Page Digital £16000 per annum, Guildford
- Market Insight & Reporting Manager Michael Page Digital £42800 - £50300 per annum, London
- Senior Display, Social and Mobile Manager Michael Page Digital £75000 - £78000 per annum, Middlesex