St Luke's creates online film for the Newspaper Society
The Newspaper Society has launched a light-hearted online campaign, created by St Luke's, to launch The People's Choice, following a recent competition for young communications planners.
Wanted Ads: Winning teams
The NS is asking people in advertising to vote for the best strategy via the online vote and St Luke’s has created films to promote the contest that features planners looking perplexed when faced with saying something about their local media strategy.
St Luke’s activity follows a competition between 18 young media teams who responded to a brief from Citroen.
A panel, chaired by Toby Roberts, the strategy director of OMD UK, judged teams from OMD International and Initiative to be the winners but now members of the ad community can cast their own vote at the NS’ Wanted Ads website and have the chance of receiving a case of champagne in return.
Robert Ray, the marketing director at the NS, said: "The viral is a bit of fun but the serious aim is to highlight the importance of thinking more strategically about the use of local media when planning a campaign for a national client such as Citroen."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Senior Account Manager fishtank 32k to 42k per year GBP, Maidenhead, Berkshire
- Graphic/Web Designer fishtank 17k to 27k per year GBP, United Kingdom
- ACCOUNT DIRECTOR/SENIOR ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - BTL/SP/Brand Experience - London - £45 - £55k plus bonus Judi Patton £45K-55K plus bonus, London/Greater London
- Digital Brand Manager Nike Europe Competitive + attractive relocation package for foreign hires, Amsterdam
- Head of Media, Marketing & Communications PGA Competitive, Sutton Coldfield, West Midlands
- senior planner > SPORTS BRANDS collectivo Up to £90,000 plus benefits, London
Integrated digital marketing offers huge opportunities to engage, servic...
With UK consumers spending an average of £1,083 a year online, int...
Conversational Mobile Marketing: Engage Customers and Empower Advocates (Expert Reports) External website
The pressure is on for marketers and mobile operators to embrace a strat...
As a nation, the UK is media and technology obsessed with over half of t...
All customers have the potential to become your brand advocates, driving...
A recent Brand Republic survey revealed that 78% of respondents felt und...