Warehouse and Oasis to combine for dual-branded stores
Aurora Fashions, owner of high-street retailers Warehouse and Oasis, is to open dual-branded stores for the two fashion chains in an attempt to cut the costs of using smaller outlets.
Oasis: owner Aurora Fashions plans dual store
The fashion company will combine Oasis and Warehouse shops to create larger, dual-branded stores, in an attempt to combat high rent rates on its smaller high-street outlets.
It has not been confirmed when the stores, believed to be intended for retail parks, will open.
The news comes as Aurora, which owns fashion brands Warehouse, Oasis, Coast and Karen Millen announces its financial results for the first half of the year.
The company has seen a 5% increase in like-for-like sales, with a rise in online sales of 34% for the six months to 31 July.
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Mid Weight UX Designer Daniel Marks London 40k, Central London
- Senior UX Architect Daniel Marks London 65k, Central London
- ACCOUNT MANAGER - Consumer Brands! Royds Raphael £35k-£40k / £150-£220+ day rate depending on experience, Central London
- Integrated Account Manager air recruitment Up to £30K dependent on experience, Central London
- Digital Intelligence Manager air recruitment Up to £50K dependent on experience, Central London
- Senior Planner (Brand Engagement) air recruitment Up to £70K dependent on experience, Central London