CC Group snaps up Convergys account following competitive pitch
CC Group has beaten off rival agencies to land a six-figure brief to handle comms for global relationship management firm Convergys.
Global relationship management firm: Convergys
The account was won following a five-way competitive pitch, which also saw Lewis PR and Racepoint Group vying for the business, currently held by Brands2Life.
Convergys provides outsourced customer care and billing services to businesses across the globe.
The company put the business out to pitch earlier this year. Brands2Life will hand over the work to CC Group after working a three-month notice period.
CC Group is charged with working on UK and pan-European integrated comms to deliver a business rather than a technology-focused message. It is expected that the work will extend into the EMEA region.
The firm also wants to be positioned as a thought leader in the technology space, with plans to use Mobile World Congress as a platform to spread its message.
CC Group MD Richard Fogg said: ‘Mobile World Congress is an important stage for Convergys as it has its heritage in the telecoms arena.
‘The time we have there will be about lobbying for speaker slots and vying for award judging opportunities.’
The agency will work across telecoms, utilities and financial services to deliver an integrated traditional and digital PR brief.
This article was first published on prweek.com
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Senior Account Manager fishtank 32k to 42k per year GBP, Maidenhead, Berkshire
- Graphic/Web Designer fishtank 17k to 27k per year GBP, United Kingdom
- ACCOUNT DIRECTOR/SENIOR ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - BTL/SP/Brand Experience - London - £45 - £55k plus bonus Judi Patton £45K-55K plus bonus, London/Greater London
- Digital Brand Manager Nike Europe Competitive + attractive relocation package for foreign hires, Amsterdam
- Head of Media, Marketing & Communications PGA Competitive, Sutton Coldfield, West Midlands
- senior planner > SPORTS BRANDS collectivo Up to £90,000 plus benefits, London
Integrated digital marketing offers huge opportunities to engage, servic...
With UK consumers spending an average of £1,083 a year online, int...
Conversational Mobile Marketing: Engage Customers and Empower Advocates (Expert Reports) External website
The pressure is on for marketers and mobile operators to embrace a strat...
As a nation, the UK is media and technology obsessed with over half of t...
All customers have the potential to become your brand advocates, driving...
A recent Brand Republic survey revealed that 78% of respondents felt und...