BHF targets women for first time with healthy heart messages
The British Heart Foundation (BHF) has launched its first campaign aimed at women, and is using comedian Victoria Wood to host a branded event, The Angina Monologues.
BHF: targets women with The Angina Monologues
The activity, devised by Grey London and Drum PHD, will culminate in a comedy night on 5 December with a star line-up, including Wood. Print and online ads break later this month.
BHF head of social marketing and brand Nick Radmore said: 'More than 1m UK women live with heart disease. This is the perfect way to get across messages that could save lives.'
Heart disease kills three times as many women as breast cancer, and the same proportion of women as men, according to the BHF.
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Recruitment Consultant Michael Page Digital £25000 - £3000 per annum, Kingston upon Thames
- Senior Community Manager Michael Page Digital £25000 - £45000 per annum, West End
- Online Marketing Manager Michael Page Digital £35000 - £38000 per annum, London
- Client Director Michael Page Digital £50000 - £55000 per annum, Leeds
- Senior Marketing Executive Network Marketing £25000 - £30000 per annum, Manchester
- Account Director - FMCG to £50k Network Career Consultants £45000 - £50000 per annum, London