Public Affairs: TLG lands Flybe brief
Budget airline Flybe is shifting its public affairs work from Fleishman-Hillard to TLG.
The Exeter-based airline, which bills itself as Europe's largest independent regional airline carrier, completed a competitive pitch this month.
TLG is understood to have beaten off competition from F-H, Weber Shandwick and Bellenden to land the retained business. The account will be led by deputy MD Hugh Milward, previously UK head of public affairs at McDonald's.
Flybe's lobbying operation is headed up by head of PR and public affairs Niall Duffy. The airline is keen to position itself as an emerging British success story that is making a positive contribution to the UK's regional growth.
This article was first published on PR Week UK
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- PR Account Director fishtank 40k to 55k per year GBP, Surrey
- Digital Search & Acquisitions Officer Topshop Up to £30,000 per annum + benefits, London
- planner > SHOPPER EVANGELIST > brilliant role for those SUITS looking to move across into PLANNING collectivo £30-40k + bens, London
- Marketing Executive Warner Bros £ Competitive + benefits, Holborn, London
- Senior Digital Planner - Superb Integrated London Agency - FMCG Accounts - Up to £70K Fill Recruitment Ltd Up to £70K, London
- Marketing Manager Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment Not specified, Gloucestershire
Big Questions Live - Social Media, User Generated Content and the Power of Customer Insight (Webcast) External website
Brand Republic’s first ever online TV show, Big Questions Live wil...
Integrated digital marketing offers huge opportunities to engage, servic...
The PR industry’s lack of success at the Cannes Lions festival 201...
Confused by hashtags? Tweetchats? Tweet walls? You’re not alone.Wi...
It’s fair to say we are truly in the age of content marketing, the...
As a nation, the UK is media and technology obsessed with over half of t...