Public Affairs: TLG lands Flybe brief
Budget airline Flybe is shifting its public affairs work from Fleishman-Hillard to TLG.
The Exeter-based airline, which bills itself as Europe's largest independent regional airline carrier, completed a competitive pitch this month.
TLG is understood to have beaten off competition from F-H, Weber Shandwick and Bellenden to land the retained business. The account will be led by deputy MD Hugh Milward, previously UK head of public affairs at McDonald's.
Flybe's lobbying operation is headed up by head of PR and public affairs Niall Duffy. The airline is keen to position itself as an emerging British success story that is making a positive contribution to the UK's regional growth.
This article was first published on PR Week UK
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Account Director - Top London Advertising Agency c£50k Fill Recruitment Ltd c£50k, Central London
- Marketing Consultant - 2 vacancies Rare Selection £60 - £80K + 30% bonus, 8% pension, and excellent benefits, London
- Senior Brand Strategist Rare Selection Highly competitive, Central London
- Senior Consultant Brand Strategy Rare Selection Up to £68K + benefits, South West London
- Campaign Delivery Executive Stopgap £20000 - £23000 per annum, London
- Strategic Planner - to £50k Network Career Consultants £45000 - £50000 per annum, London