Technology: CC Group snaps up Convergys account
CC Group has beaten off rival agencies to land a six-figure brief to handle comms for global relationship management firm Convergys.
The account was won following a five-way competitive pitch, which also saw Lewis PR and Racepoint Group vying for the business, currently held by Brands2Life.
Convergys provides outsourced customer care and billing services to businesses across the globe.
The company put the business out to pitch earlier this year (PRWeek, 13 July). Brands2Life will hand over the work to CC Group after working a three-month notice period.
CC Group is charged with working on UK and pan-European integrated comms to deliver a business rather than a technology-focused message. It is expected that the work will extend into the EMEA region.
The firm also wants to be positioned as a thought leader in the technology space, with plans to use Mobile World Congress as a platform to spread its message.
CC Group MD Richard Fogg said: 'Mobile World Congress is an important stage for Convergys as it has its heritage in the telecoms arena.
'The time we have there will be about lobbying for speaker slots and vying for award judging opportunities.'
The agency will work across telecoms, utilities and financial services to deliver an integrated traditional and digital PR brief.
This article was first published on PR Week UK
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- PR Account Director fishtank 40k to 55k per year GBP, Surrey
- Digital Search & Acquisitions Officer Topshop Up to £30,000 per annum + benefits, London
- planner > SHOPPER EVANGELIST > brilliant role for those SUITS looking to move across into PLANNING collectivo £30-40k + bens, London
- Marketing Executive Warner Bros £ Competitive + benefits, Holborn, London
- Senior Digital Planner - Superb Integrated London Agency - FMCG Accounts - Up to £70K Fill Recruitment Ltd Up to £70K, London
- Designer/Illustrator/Children's Designer Premier Media plus excellent benefits, Central London
Big Questions Live - Social Media, User Generated Content and the Power of Customer Insight (Webcast) External website
Brand Republic’s first ever online TV show, Big Questions Live wil...
Integrated digital marketing offers huge opportunities to engage, servic...
The PR industry’s lack of success at the Cannes Lions festival 201...
Confused by hashtags? Tweetchats? Tweet walls? You’re not alone.Wi...
It’s fair to say we are truly in the age of content marketing, the...
As a nation, the UK is media and technology obsessed with over half of t...