Npower 'get smart this winter' by VCCP
Npower has unveiled the first TV ad for its boiler and central heating maintenance package, Hometeam 50.
The 30-second ad, by VCCP with production house Aardman Animation, features an animated customer service character, Penny, speculating about all of the calls for boilers during a particularly cold and snowy morning.
Seated in her typically Wallace and Gromit style call-centre, the ad is punctuated by the motorised hands pulling off scarves and holding up signs with information about Hometeam 50. The copywriter was Matt Lloyd and the art director was Ronnie Crosbie.
The TV ad builds on the existing ‘get smart this winter’ print campaign and will complemented by radio and press.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- PR Account Director fishtank 40k to 55k per year GBP, Surrey
- Digital Search & Acquisitions Officer Topshop Up to £30,000 per annum + benefits, London
- planner > SHOPPER EVANGELIST > brilliant role for those SUITS looking to move across into PLANNING collectivo £30-40k + bens, London
- Marketing Executive Warner Bros £ Competitive + benefits, Holborn, London
- Senior Digital Planner - Superb Integrated London Agency - FMCG Accounts - Up to £70K Fill Recruitment Ltd Up to £70K, London
- Recruitment Consultant - £according to experience Direct Recruitment £according to experience , Central London
Big Questions Live - Social Media, User Generated Content and the Power of Customer Insight (Webcast) External website
Brand Republic’s first ever online TV show, Big Questions Live wil...
Integrated digital marketing offers huge opportunities to engage, servic...
The PR industry’s lack of success at the Cannes Lions festival 201...
Confused by hashtags? Tweetchats? Tweet walls? You’re not alone.Wi...
It’s fair to say we are truly in the age of content marketing, the...
As a nation, the UK is media and technology obsessed with over half of t...