Nabs reveals Fast Forward winners
Nabs has announced the winning team at its Fast Forward training course.
Nabs Fast Forward: winning team
The team, which included junior planners, creatives and account handlers from creative and media agencies, was judged to have developed the most successful proposition in response to a fictional brief to communicate the six-month closing of the Channel Tunnel.
The winning team members were Tara Austin, a planner at Ogilvy; Fiona Manders, an account manager at Universal McCann; Victoria Morrison, an account manager at Propeller; Kate Mullins, a communications executive at Initials Marketing; Victoria North, an account manager at DLKW Lowe; Andy Preston, a creative at Dentsu London; James Rice, an account executive at TBWA\London; Moritz Sanner, a WPP fellow at Grey; Richard Spear, an account manager at Archibald Ingall Stretton; and Celia Wallace, an account manager at CHI & Partners.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- PR Account Director fishtank 40k to 55k per year GBP, Surrey
- Digital Search & Acquisitions Officer Topshop Up to £30,000 per annum + benefits, London
- planner > SHOPPER EVANGELIST > brilliant role for those SUITS looking to move across into PLANNING collectivo £30-40k + bens, London
- Marketing Executive Warner Bros £ Competitive + benefits, Holborn, London
- Senior Digital Planner - Superb Integrated London Agency - FMCG Accounts - Up to £70K Fill Recruitment Ltd Up to £70K, London
- Designer/Illustrator/Children's Designer Premier Media plus excellent benefits, Central London