Nabs reveals Fast Forward winners
Nabs has announced the winning team at its Fast Forward training course.
Nabs Fast Forward: winning team
The team, which included junior planners, creatives and account handlers from creative and media agencies, was judged to have developed the most successful proposition in response to a fictional brief to communicate the six-month closing of the Channel Tunnel.
The winning team members were Tara Austin, a planner at Ogilvy; Fiona Manders, an account manager at Universal McCann; Victoria Morrison, an account manager at Propeller; Kate Mullins, a communications executive at Initials Marketing; Victoria North, an account manager at DLKW Lowe; Andy Preston, a creative at Dentsu London; James Rice, an account executive at TBWA\London; Moritz Sanner, a WPP fellow at Grey; Richard Spear, an account manager at Archibald Ingall Stretton; and Celia Wallace, an account manager at CHI & Partners.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Account Director - Top London Advertising Agency c£50k Fill Recruitment Ltd c£50k, Central London
- Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £55,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Group Account Director and Business Director air recruitment Up to £75k dependent on experience, Central London
- Digital Planner Direct Recruitment £50,000 - £55,000, London
- Senior CRM Planner Direct Recruitment £80,000 - £95,000, Central London
- Brand Leader - FMCG to £60k Network Career Consultants £55000 - £60000 per annum, Switzerland