The Sunday Telegraph launches latest ST supplement
The Sunday Telegraph is launching an annual glossy supplement called ST Watches and Jewellery, the latest addition to its Sunday one-off titles.
ST Watches and Jewellery: supplement out on 21 November
The supplement will launch on Sunday (21 November) with a circulation of 300,000 and will feature a range of watches and jewellery, along with interviews with the designers who created them. Editorial will also include the history and craftsmanship behind jewellery.
The debut issue of ST Watches and Jewellery will feature an interview with the designer John Galliano, a guide to buying vintage watches, and a column by Carol Woolton, Vogue’s jewellery editor.
Pagination of the title will be around 60 pages and is expected to feature high-end, luxury advertisers.
It will be edited by Joanne Glaseby, a freelance journalist who has previously worked at Dennis Publishing and the National Magazine Company.
The supplement will complement existing titles in the ST series, which include ST Fashion, ST Men's Style and ST Design and Interior.
The title will be available to Sunday Telegraph readers in London and the South East of England.
According to Audit Bureau of Circulation (ABC) figures, the average daily circulation of The Sunday Telegraph was 506,391 in October.
This article was first published on mediaweek.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Account Director - Top London Advertising Agency c£50k Fill Recruitment Ltd c£50k, Central London
- Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £55,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Acquisition Manager Direct Recruitment Up to £40,000, London
- Senior Account Manager Source £30000 - £40000 per annum, London
- Social Media Account Manager / Senior Account Manager Source £28000 - £35000 per annum, London
- Content Manager - Fashion - London - £200 a day Digital Gurus £150 - £200 per day, London