The Sunday Telegraph launches latest ST supplement
The Sunday Telegraph is launching an annual glossy supplement called ST Watches and Jewellery, the latest addition to its Sunday one-off titles.
ST Watches and Jewellery: supplement out on 21 November
The supplement will launch on Sunday (21 November) with a circulation of 300,000 and will feature a range of watches and jewellery, along with interviews with the designers who created them. Editorial will also include the history and craftsmanship behind jewellery.
The debut issue of ST Watches and Jewellery will feature an interview with the designer John Galliano, a guide to buying vintage watches, and a column by Carol Woolton, Vogue’s jewellery editor.
Pagination of the title will be around 60 pages and is expected to feature high-end, luxury advertisers.
It will be edited by Joanne Glaseby, a freelance journalist who has previously worked at Dennis Publishing and the National Magazine Company.
The supplement will complement existing titles in the ST series, which include ST Fashion, ST Men's Style and ST Design and Interior.
The title will be available to Sunday Telegraph readers in London and the South East of England.
According to Audit Bureau of Circulation (ABC) figures, the average daily circulation of The Sunday Telegraph was 506,391 in October.
This article was first published on mediaweek.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Graphic/Web Designer fishtank 17k to 27k per year GBP, United Kingdom
- ACCOUNT DIRECTOR/SENIOR ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - BTL/SP/Brand Experience - London - £45 - £55k plus bonus Judi Patton £45K-55K plus bonus, London/Greater London
- Digital Brand Manager Nike Europe Competitive + attractive relocation package for foreign hires, Amsterdam
- Head of Media, Marketing & Communications PGA Competitive, Sutton Coldfield, West Midlands
- senior planner > SPORTS BRANDS collectivo Up to £90,000 plus benefits, London
- Senior Account Manager [Shopper Marketing] - Excellent London Agency - c£36k + Fill Recruitment Ltd c£36k + and great benefits, West London
Integrated digital marketing offers huge opportunities to engage, servic...
With UK consumers spending an average of £1,083 a year online, int...
Conversational Mobile Marketing: Engage Customers and Empower Advocates (Expert Reports) External website
The pressure is on for marketers and mobile operators to embrace a strat...
As a nation, the UK is media and technology obsessed with over half of t...
All customers have the potential to become your brand advocates, driving...
A recent Brand Republic survey revealed that 78% of respondents felt und...