Carat wins Gold at Campaign Media Awards
Carat's work for British Gas was named the Media Campaign of the Year at Wednesday night's Campaign Media Awards.
British Gas: Carat's campaign won gold
The campaign, which had already picked up the award in the financial, corporate and utilities category,was based around the creation of a long-term commitment to swimming and was credited for its "game-changing approach" that engaged its target audience of families.
MEC’s on-going Morrisons "Let’s Grow" campaign, which promotes community engagement to understand where food came from, was awarded the Best Total Communications Programme.
The winner of the inaugural YouTube Ad of the Year was a campaign for Sussex Safer Road called "Embrace Life – always wear your seat belt" and created by Alexander Commercials. The other three shortisted campaigns in the YouTube category were: Old Spice, "The Man Your Man Could Smell Like" by Wieden & Kennedy Portland; "O2 Gorillaz" by VCCP and "Good call" for Fosters by Adam & Eve.
Global Radio was named 2010 Cross-Media Sales Team, Spotify won Digital Sales Team of the Year while Clear Channel Collaboration was named best Outdoor Sales Team. News International was awarded Print Sales Team of the Year and Absolute Radio and Channel 5 won in the Radio and Television categories respectively.
The Campaign Media Awards were held in association with YouTube.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Account Director- Exciting Online Content Marketing Company- Up to £70,000 plus OTE Cedar Scott Up to £70,000 basic (up to £90,000 OTE) plus share options, Central London
- Category Manager Pearson Competitive salary & performance related bonus & benefits, Central London
- Global Product Manager Evans Taylor c£50k - c£60k p.a. plus car, bonus and benefits, North East of England or Central London
- Retail Marketing Manager - Maternity Cover Tottenham Hotspur Football Club Up to £35,000 pro-rata, Tottenham and Enfield
- Brand Manager Radisson Blu Edwardian, London Competitive , South Kensington, London
- ACCOUNT DIRECTOR/SENIOR ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - BTL/SP/Brand Experience - London - £45 - £55k plus bonus Judi Patton £45K-55K plus bonus, London/Greater London
Integrated digital marketing offers huge opportunities to engage, servic...
Mobile marketing is coming of age, and the pace of change is now exponen...
With UK consumers spending an average of £1,083 a year online, int...
Conversational Mobile Marketing: Engage Customers and Empower Advocates (Expert Reports) External website
The pressure is on for marketers and mobile operators to embrace a strat...
As a nation, the UK is media and technology obsessed with over half of t...
All customers have the potential to become your brand advocates, driving...