TBG Digital hires chief operating officer
TBG Digital has appointed Sony's Kate Lavender to the new role of chief operating officer in the UK, as it spreads into Europe and the US.
Kate Lavender: moves to TBG Digital
Lavender will oversee UK operations and report to TBG's chief executive and founder, Simon Mansell.
The agency is currently expanding abroad, having doubled its turnover in the past 12 months, and is now managing campaigns for 90 companies in more than 40 countries.
Mansell said: "Kate has a wealth of experience in driving customer service, sales and operational excellence, and will provide a fresh perspective on how to tap into new markets and manage growth effectively for our high performing business."
Lavender has spent more than 10 years in senior sales, customer service and operations roles within companies including Airmiles, Sony, AXA PPP Healthcare and Lastminute.com.
At Sony, she was responsible for a multichannel retail project, creating new customer propositions and business models.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Brand Manager Radisson Blu Edwardian, London Competitive , South Kensington, London
- Account Director- Exciting Online Content Marketing Company- Up to £70,000 plus OTE Cedar Scott Up to £70,000 basic (up to £90,000 OTE) plus share options, Central London
- ACCOUNT DIRECTOR/SENIOR ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - BTL/SP/Brand Experience - London - £45 - £55k plus bonus Judi Patton £45K-55K plus bonus, London/Greater London
- Senior Planning Director, International Agency, London, to £120k Fill Recruitment Ltd to £120,000, Central London
- Head of Customer Analytics - Consultancy Harnham £90000 - £100000 per annum + benefits, London
- Senior Account Director - Advertising Spectrum 360 Recruitment £55k - £60k, London, Soho
Integrated digital marketing offers huge opportunities to engage, servic...
Mobile marketing is coming of age, and the pace of change is now exponen...
With UK consumers spending an average of £1,083 a year online, int...
Conversational Mobile Marketing: Engage Customers and Empower Advocates (Expert Reports) External website
The pressure is on for marketers and mobile operators to embrace a strat...
As a nation, the UK is media and technology obsessed with over half of t...
All customers have the potential to become your brand advocates, driving...