D&AD names Priest and Ramsey as jury heads
Adam & Eve founder Ben Priest and JWT London's executive creative director Russell Ramsey are among the industry heads named as jury foremen for the 2011 D&AD Awards.
D&AD: names Priest and Ramsey as jury heads
Priest will be the foreman of the TV & Cinema Advertising jury, while Ramsey will chair the Press Advertising category.
Other jury heads include Dave Trott, the CST founder, who will chair the Writing for Advertising category, and Craig Davis, the ex-JWT worldwide chief creative officer, who will oversee the Integrated and Earned Media jury.
Creative Social co-founder Mark Chalmers will be the foreman of the digital jury, while the direct category will be overseen by M&C Saatchi Auckland’s executive creative director Dave King.
Other UK-based creatives on the juries include Grey London's Nils Leonard, VCCP's Steve Vranakis, Saatchi & Saatchi's Kate Stanners and CMW's Iain Hunter.
In September, D&AD appointed Allofus partner Simon "Sanky" Sankarayya as its new president, and elected Rosie Arnold, Bartle Bogle Hegarty's deputy executive creative director, as deputy president.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £40,000 + Car/ Car Allowance, South East England
- Creative Director, PR Agency, London Office + Great Benefits Fleishman-Hillard Up to £100,000, dep on experience, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Head of Digital & Social - Dublin / London The Great & The Good In the region of £60,000 - £65,000 per annum, Dublin
- ACCOUNT DIRECTORS - Integrated/ATL/TTL/BTL/SP/Shopper/Retail - London - up to £50k Judi Patton £40k-£50k plus excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Group Account Director - Experiential Agency The Great & The Good £70,000 - £75,000 per annum, London
- SENIOR ACCOUNT DIRECTOR/GROUP ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - shopper marketing agency - London Judi Patton £50-65k dependent on experience plus benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)