D&AD names Priest and Ramsey as jury heads
Adam & Eve founder Ben Priest and JWT London's executive creative director Russell Ramsey are among the industry heads named as jury foremen for the 2011 D&AD Awards.
D&AD: names Priest and Ramsey as jury heads
Priest will be the foreman of the TV & Cinema Advertising jury, while Ramsey will chair the Press Advertising category.
Other jury heads include Dave Trott, the CST founder, who will chair the Writing for Advertising category, and Craig Davis, the ex-JWT worldwide chief creative officer, who will oversee the Integrated and Earned Media jury.
Creative Social co-founder Mark Chalmers will be the foreman of the digital jury, while the direct category will be overseen by M&C Saatchi Auckland’s executive creative director Dave King.
Other UK-based creatives on the juries include Grey London's Nils Leonard, VCCP's Steve Vranakis, Saatchi & Saatchi's Kate Stanners and CMW's Iain Hunter.
In September, D&AD appointed Allofus partner Simon "Sanky" Sankarayya as its new president, and elected Rosie Arnold, Bartle Bogle Hegarty's deputy executive creative director, as deputy president.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Account Director - Top London Advertising Agency c£50k Fill Recruitment Ltd c£50k, Central London
- Senior Search Marketing Executive (PPC & SEO) Salt £30000 - £35000 per annum + bens, London
- Campaign Reporting & Performance Major Players £50000 - £55000 per annum + bouns / bens, London
- INTEGRATED DESIGNER - BIRMINGHAM - £30K Salt £30000 per annum, Birmingham
- Digital Marketing - FT/PT Krooter £18k - 20k per year, City of Edinburgh
- Experiential Account Manager (5 weeks) Stopgap £150 - £160 per day, London