Sean Healy joins Walker Media as Davis steps up to chief executive
Walker Media has poached MediaCom's head of strategic solutions Sean Healy to become its managing director in a restructure that also sees Simon Davis promoted to chief executive.
Simon Davis: new CEO at Walker Media
Phil Georgiadis remains as chairman of the agency but will focus on staff training and development along with developing Walker Media’s strategic product. Davis, who was appointed managing director three years ago, assumes responsibility for managing the business and takes the chief executive title with immediate effect.
Healy will join Walker Media in the New Year having spent ten years at MediaCom, most recently running a team of around 150 planners, strategists and econometricians.
Georgiadis said that he had been planning the restructure for some time and described Healy as the most significant hiring Walker Media has ever made. He credited Healy as being one of the architects of MediaCom’s impressive growth and said that he had Davis had hired him for his strategic leadership abilities.
He added: "I believe that we have a fantastic opportunity to further consolidate our distinctive positioning in the UK media market and have decided that now is the perfect time to invest in the future of the company by expanding the senior management team."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Account Director - Top London Advertising Agency c£50k Fill Recruitment Ltd c£50k, Central London
- Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £55,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- SENIOR ACCOUNT MANAGER - Integrated Shoreditch Agency - Financial Services - £30-38k Judi Patton £30k-38k, Shoreditch, London
- Head of Inbound (SEO and Content) dmpeople Between £60,000 and £80,000 plus bonus and benefits, London
- Regional Shopper & Market Insights Manager Ball & Hoolahan £55,000 per annum, Asia
- International Trade Planning Manager Ball & Hoolahan £42,000 per annum, London